++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 8051 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Rack power feeds done. I had 2 feeds already but they were in a weird location, so redid all that so it's more accessible. The inverters will be going just below the rectifier and the feeds used to be off to the side outside the rack which made them hard to reach.

I suppose having 80 amps of available power when my whole rack pulls 800 watts is a little much, but room for expansion! :p

The 2 plugs on the right are not connected, I just figured I may as well fill a whole 19" width since I'm using a couple Us anyway. If ever I decide to run 240v I'll probably just run it to those and change the plugs out.

DSC_6689.jpg

DSC_6693.jpg

DSC_6694.jpg

I have not really updated any of this stuff in probably close to a decade, eventually I'll get to it. I do want to build a Proxmox cluster.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigboxes

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Rack power feeds done. I had 2 feeds already but they were in a weird location, so redid all that so it's more accessible. The inverters will be going just below the rectifier and the feeds used to be off to the side outside the rack which made them hard to reach.

I suppose having 80 amps of available power when my whole rack pulls 800 watts is a little much, but room for expansion! :p

The 2 plugs on the right are not connected, I just figured I may as well fill a whole 19" width since I'm using a couple Us anyway. If ever I decide to run 240v I'll probably just run it to those and change the plugs out.

View attachment 97310

View attachment 97311

View attachment 97312

I have not really updated any of this stuff in probably close to a decade, eventually I'll get to it. I do want to build a Proxmox cluster.
IT'S ALIVE!

Reactions: Red Squirrel

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Pepperoni, Italian sausage, and shredded fresh mozzarella. Fresh grated parmesan on top!

AcLm04m.jpg

7MAxRI9.jpg

56uUXtK.jpg