++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 8038 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Stiff Clamp

Feb 3, 2021
that will do nicely

91xl6SqYUrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

eldorado99

Lifer
Feb 16, 2004
Storm water management. When you have buildings, the rain water does not get soaked up by the concrete (unlike lawn) and it goes to the storm drains. This has to be maintained. This is already part of the water rate. Newer part of city has storm drains hooked up directly to the rivers and lakes. Older part still goes to sewer and that gets treated at water treatment plants.

It is not a new charge, just the calculation is changing. Kevin Voung is the guy that coined the term rain tax.

This was proposed during Tory's term as mayor. It is just getting tabled to go into effect now.

National post link, unless it is not right wing enough for you.

sometimes the big town policies dont make sense for small towns but they get applied unfairly. I agree with both of you in some sense... though I don't agree with closed mindedness either that i think you are both ignoring. But also who cares

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
sometimes the big town policies dont make sense for small towns but they get applied unfairly. I agree with both of you in some sense... though I don't agree with closed mindedness either that i think you are both ignoring. But also who cares

it's a change of the formulae, condo dwellers pay less, monster homes pay more. This policy impacts Toronto and nowhere else. I don't know why he is worried.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
I made baby back ribs last weekend. So, I made baby back ribs pizza today. Baby back ribs, caramelized onions and roasted jalapenos. I diluted the Sweet Baby Ray's to thin it out a little. Fresh shredded low moisture whole milk mozzarella.

ToLg3ZZ.jpg

d2yMffA.jpg

9C9Z4AL.jpg

eeI4rXi.jpg