++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7434 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
it was cheaper for me to buy a grinder than an attachment. go figure

I could just get a chipper.
PDKzCpu.png

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Nitric acid is what you want but it is nasty stuff to deal with. Dermestid beetles are a better alternative to acids and chippers. They leave a nice, clean skeleton behind for you to play with.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Nitric acid is what you want but it is nasty stuff to deal with. Dermestid beetles are a better alternative to acids and chippers. They leave a nice, clean skeleton behind for you to play with.

I appreciate that. I hate it when the bones have meat left on them. What do you recommend for the teeth? Can't leave them behind.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Called Mastercard to dispute a Canada Computers transaction as they've been ignoring me about a return and it's now past the 15 day return policy period. Going to try to dispute the charge and just get my money back that way. Apparantly they they are known for this sort of sketchy stuff. Sucks since we have little to no retailers here for computer parts.

AMD64Blondie

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2013
New phone nef.

Got a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on the way from Amazon.

(Planning on transferring over my Consumer Cellular SIM card, and give my current Galaxy S9 to my mom. Replacing her aging iPhone. )

Nice thing is,the Note 9 is brand-new,not a refurbished version.

Reactions: bigboxes

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
New phone nef.

Got a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on the way from Amazon.

(Planning on transferring over my Consumer Cellular SIM card, and give my current Galaxy S9 to my mom. Replacing her aging iPhone. )

Nice thing is,the Note 9 is brand-new,not a refurbished version.
I'm old.
I remember when the Note 2 was hot shit, and I got it. And it was great. For maybe 6 months. Then it didnt matter anymore.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Random mini snow storm out of nowhere. Announcing 10-15cm or so. Nothing crazy but probably our first real snow fall if we get that much. We don't really have much snow yet so far as our snow tends to come later in the year now days.