++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7401 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
tried to put in a kg order from Wasabia and the website puked when I plugged in my postal code :colbert:
I was on the .ca site.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I think the updates are stuck. Someone needs to go reboot the United States.

K5tJRfT.jpg

Reactions: bigboxes

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
So I last minute bailed on buying that cabin due to pressure from my parents. But partially because I started to think of all the projects around the house I still want to do like the shop. May as well put my money towards those things first. The shop will also help me for if I DO buy land, so I can build stuff in the shop that I would use at the cabin. I need to just keep waiting that I have more money, and might be able to buy something lake front. That was the biggest thing my parents were against, the fact that it was not lake front, and maybe they're right, I would maybe regret not having a lake. Just not really finding anything lake front that is decent acreage in a private setting in an unorganized township that is also road accessible. It's just very rare. I don't want a lot where I'm glued to other people.