• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7100 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Just heard rusting outside, and figured it was Fatty McKatty. I kind of stretch over, and see fur I don't recognize. Get out of my chair, and the ugliest cat I've ever seen was out back, and my girl was just quietly watching it. It looked kind of like this...

but more cream colored.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Just heard rusting outside, and figured it was Fatty McKatty. I kind of stretch over, and see fur I don't recognize. Get out of my chair, and the ugliest cat I've ever seen was out back, and my girl was just quietly watching it. It looked kind of like this...

but more cream colored.
Look at those ears and nose; poor things just aren't meant to live in cold climates.

Many years ago, my wife petted one thinking it was a cat. It was sitting on the steps on a friend's house in the night.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Did you ever post something and have it disappear making you wonder if you ever hit the post button?

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.uovalor.com
Tired nef. And it's not even midnight. :p I don't work as many nights anymore so not as used to them anymore. First one is a bit rough but does not take long to get into the groove after that.

ASK THE COMMUNITY