++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 6871 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Yay think I figured out the issue I was having with my game server's database system yesterday. Redesigned it a bit and was running into an issue with corrupted world saves. Still need to do a lot more testing but looking good!

Reactions: bigboxes

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I should go to bed. Going to sleep well knowing I figured out this issue! Went to bed last night (well technically morning since I was getting off night shift) not knowing why it was acting up and it was bugging me. :p

I kind of have an itch to get back into coding now.... I need to work on my automation/monitoring software again. I want to add graphing to it because it would be cool to look at temperature graphs and stuff.

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005
Just learned "sans retard" means "without delay." I'll have to work that into conversation now and then.

"I'll have a White Russian, sans retard!"

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I need to air out my outside hose faucet. It's been going below freezing at night so it might blow. Kinda forgot about it and next thing you know summer is gone. Bought parts so I can hookup an air compressor. I need to replace the whole faucet since it's budged right out from last time. It's kinda risky keeping it like that.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I might have to give in to the temptation of turning on the heat. It just feels so wrong when it seems a week ago it was blistering heat. But overnight temps arn't getting any warmer so if I don't turn it on now I'll end up turning it on tomorrow. May as well give in. Gives me a good time to make sure everything is good after it has not ran for a few months.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
I might have to give in to the temptation of turning on the heat. It just feels so wrong when it seems a week ago it was blistering heat. But overnight temps arn't getting any warmer so if I don't turn it on now I'll end up turning it on tomorrow. May as well give in. Gives me a good time to make sure everything is good after it has not ran for a few months.

Our weather is the opposite. LOL

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Yiy8jRN.jpg

HUMP POST!