++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 6830 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Yiy8jRN.jpg

Reactions: zzuupp

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I have shelves in my shed now. It was always way too hot so finally had a slightly cooler day and just powered through it.

Other than a few minor additions and finishing touches it's more or less done. Still need to organize stuff and start moving stuff from inside the garage, like lawnmower and snowblower.

Reactions: zzuupp and bigboxes

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Totally forgot I have a charger on the battery and door is open so extension cord can be inside. Suppose I can go take that off now. :p

Once I put solar panels on the roof I should not have to do that anymore. Right now with the ground 60w panel facing west (only real viable option in my yard) it just does not really cut it as it only gets sun for a short time. Roof gets more sun.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Now to do the vlog and editing and publish another youtube vid. I try to do at least one vlog per week, of anything, and misc non vlog videos in between. I skipped a few weeks and did non vlog videos though as I had no content to really vlog about.

So far I only have a couple views on my videos but I'm hoping by releasing at a somewhat regular interval it might please the algorithm. It would be cool to get to a point where I have followers and stuff. Once I do my garage and can actually build stuff in there I'll probably be able to make more interesting content. I want to get more into woodworking and set myself up properly in the garage. Maybe not Matthias Wandel level but hopefully do stuff that's interesting enough.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
What kind of puny snowblower fits through that door?

I was going to say that it's a teeny shed for the purpose of storing those machines. It can be done, but it's a pain to get them in an out. Not to mention that you need to move them out when you need to access the other stuff. Maybe squirrel can build another shed to store his lawn equipment. Stay tuned!