++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 4069 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
How in the hell can an "official" NEF thread be spelled NEFF? o_O :confused

This is totally unacceptable! :thumbsdown: :p

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I didnt know this, but apparently they caught Lance Armstrong because the organization froze his pee all those years, and retested it as methods improved. So they had him on doping since the very beginning.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
I didnt know this, but apparently they caught Lance Armstrong because the organization froze his pee all those years, and retested it as methods improved. So they had him on doping since the very beginning.

ya that is how they test professional athletes

actually starting to go way too far although i am sure some have said that for years

now they make biological passports for professional athletes and if your natural biological characteristics are not same anymore they raise hissy fits by the fucking shit ton

just like business sport has become regulated to allow the administrators to have much more control over everything that happens and they will start to fix even more and they will take even more bribes from professional athletes and the world of professional sport is now the world of corrupt crony sport

eldorado99

Lifer
Feb 16, 2004
already spent 17 fucking hours on civ 5
welcome to the club, but that is childsplay :cool: I have about 1000 hours on civ 4 and 250 on civ 5, and that isn't counting civ 1, 2, call to power, call to power 2, civ 3, colonization, or alpha centauri, probably another 1000 hours between them

eldorado99

Lifer
Feb 16, 2004
welcome to the club, but that is childsplay :cool: I have about 1000 hours on civ 4 and 250 on civ 5, and that isn't counting civ 1, 2, call to power, call to power 2, civ 3, colonization, or alpha centauri, probably another 1000 hours between them
so much life wasted...

hzl eyed grl

Dec 28, 1999
Neff is the original

Nef, Fen, etc. are just to add variety to the neff thread.

Neff is the original what? Title in the thread? I see that. :p However the original member about which all this is based, spelled his/her username nef. I'm not going senile. I was posting the night nef was trying to level-up from junior to regular member. Little did he/she know how infamous that night would become thanks to, I believe, endymion.

hzl eyed grl

Dec 28, 1999
:thumbsup:
A good student you are, young one. Mistress like. I've shown at least one user the Way of the Forum today. I can now go to sleep feeling accomplished.