++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 4068 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eldorado99

Lifer
Feb 16, 2004
i didnt use it for leaves, but pine needles, grass clippings, and other general nature-trash that seems to collect on the driveway and sidewalks

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Something is very wrong here:

Lux_Kassidy_2010.jpg

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I need to mow my lawn. Probably tomorrow. I also have TONS of dandelions to take out. It's crazy how fast they appeared. I had some, but 20ish turned into over 100 in a matter of a few weeks. But I think it's because of the field in front of my house, it has tons of em and the seeds spread.

I did a section of the front today, removed enough to fill a standard size garbage bin. I'll do some more tomorrow. If I can't keep up, I will look into resorting to chemicals, but I like to avoid if I can. It's actually kinda fun to pull them out with the tool I have.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
I need to mow my lawn. Probably tomorrow. I also have TONS of dandelions to take out. It's crazy how fast they appeared. I had some, but 20ish turned into over 100 in a matter of a few weeks. But I think it's because of the field in front of my house, it has tons of em and the seeds spread.

I did a section of the front today, removed enough to fill a standard size garbage bin. I'll do some more tomorrow. If I can't keep up, I will look into resorting to chemicals, but I like to avoid if I can. It's actually kinda fun to pull them out with the tool I have.

you fool

you have hundreds of dandelions that can be used for dandelion greens and dandelion wine