++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3991 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
fuck

took like a year to heal my fucking third metacarpal after i broke it while doing drunk pull ups

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
This should be a fun night.

Get a call from a tech: "We're doing a fibre cut, the following stuff should go down (list of stuff). If you need anything my satellite phone number is" *click*

And all the alarms roll in. :biggrin: Somebody was trigger happy with the fibre cutting tool.

Called me back through a backup link to give the number though.

Thought that was funny.

Last edited:

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Wow what a night, so much stuff going on. I think everything is pretty much back to normal now.

Was funny, I tried to conference a tech with another tech but while dialing the number I must have lost him and someone else called on the same line, somehow picked it up, so when I transfered it was no longer the person I thought I was talking with. Very confusing for both me and the tech I was conferencing in. LOL

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Wow what a night, so much stuff going on. I think everything is pretty much back to normal now.

Was funny, I tried to conference a tech with another tech but while dialing the number I must have lost him and someone else called on the same line, somehow picked it up, so when I transfered it was no longer the person I thought I was talking with. Very confusing for both me and the tech I was conferencing in. LOL

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Tell the tech to splice a fibre run to your house while he is at it :awe:

Oh I already got fibre here now so I'm good. :biggrin:

This was in another town. Whole town was isolated till the work was complete, was a pretty big cutover. I think they had to open the ring at two places.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Oh I already got fibre here now so I'm good. :biggrin:

This was in another town. Whole town was isolated till the work was complete, was a pretty big cutover. I think they had to open the ring at two places.

So when are you going to let me colocate my plex server?