++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 383 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
How I Met Your Mother.

Maggie is fucking hot as hell.

Also, Lily and Marshall doing it on the basketball court outdoors for the lulz.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
gtrrt

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I generally prefer short girls - this one wasn't all that short, and there are definite conveniences to having a girl who isn't a foot shorter than you. Having to lean over so often gets tiresome.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
I generally prefer short girls - this one wasn't all that short, and there are definite conveniences to having a girl who isn't a foot shorter than you. Having to lean over so often gets tiresome.

I'm 5'10'' my ex was 5' 9'' and my current gf is 5'

It's really not that big of a deal. I prefer girls shorter than 5'7'' though

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

I like em big and small.

Mediums I got no use for.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
A full roll-over of a car... would have to involve the center of mass going just past the outside wheels. So the COM is probably between the front seatbacks, around the top of the center console, and be the effective vehicle weight, which is somewhere around 3300 lbs.

So... the calculations for centripetal force are m * v^2 / r. But that's too simplistic. It doesn't account for a tilted road.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I have an irrational concern that if I take a turn to fast, the car will roll.

I understand this is pretty much totally improbable, as the lateral resistance of the tires will give LONG before the center of mass will... I don't even know the physics details of this one.

just need to learn the feel of the vehicle first. you can roll a car.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
just need to learn the feel of the vehicle first. you can roll a car.

Of course you can roll a car, but as a general matter, on a clear road, the tires should or will break loose first, and therefore rolling the car becomes a more difficult matter.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I suspect the blonde girl in question was probably a little on the young side, and probably a bit of a PITA to deal with.

But there's no harm in looking! :awe: