++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 2896 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 12, 2010
Had item on ebay.
Person's registered date is today with no feedback.
They already paid.
That register date & zero feedback makes it seem highly sketchy...

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
people seem to be quitting like flies around here.

wonder if I should read the writing on the wall and start looking for a new job, or ask for a raise now that we have fewer and fewer senior techs.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
people seem to be quitting like flies around here.

wonder if I should read the writing on the wall and start looking for a new job, or ask for a raise now that we have fewer and fewer senior techs.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
eating half a sandwich leftover from lunch yesterday.

no clue what I'm going to do for real dinner when I get home... food is scarce in my house.

maybe I'll go to my mom's for supper. :hmm:

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
eating half a sandwich leftover from lunch yesterday.

no clue what I'm going to do for real dinner when I get home... food is scarce in my house.

maybe I'll go to my mom's for supper. :hmm:

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I got off my last night shift, I need to try to go back into day shift mode faster since I don't have a long turn around time before I start work again. Did not eat yet.

Thinking of eating the left over pizza from a couple nights ago, or going to get some Wendy's. Mmmmm Wendy's. The pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger is limited time and is awesome... I think I'm going to go to Wendy's.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I got off my last night shift, I need to try to go back into day shift mode faster since I don't have a long turn around time before I start work again. Did not eat yet.

Thinking of eating the left over pizza from a couple nights ago, or going to get some Wendy's. Mmmmm Wendy's. The pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger is limited time and is awesome... I think I'm going to go to Wendy's.