++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 2801 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
That sucks. Been dealing with nothing but issues with my new core i7 machine I built about a year ago. It's a piss off trying to deal with that crap. I just want a computer that works period. I gave up on it for now, once I'm done with my basement stuff and I can save up more money I'll keep troubleshooting this. I'm pretty sure it's the video card.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Starting to get a bit cold in here. almost need to fire up the furnace. To think, it was like 35 a day ago. Got hit with that rain storm and now it's like 9. Kinda scary, if it was 10 degrees colder, it would be snowing right now.

Rain tends to screw up the weather for a few weeks.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Ouch, nasty... most of the time I don't even go to bed by that time. :p I have enough trouble getting up at 6am when I work a 7am shift. That's why I prefer night shifts, I don't have to get up early. :p Probably much harder going to bed that early in summer too, given the sun is still up. Have fun with that. You gotta do what you gotta do to put bread on the table. :p

Mixolydian

Lifer
Nov 7, 2011
gilramirez.net
Ouch, nasty... most of the time I don't even go to bed by that time. :p I have enough trouble getting up at 6am when I work a 7am shift. That's why I prefer night shifts, I don't have to get up early. :p Probably much harder going to bed that early in summer too, given the sun is still up. Have fun with that. You gotta do what you gotta do to put bread on the table. :p

Yeah it doesn't get totally dark until around 9 PM in the summer. So it's kinda weird. I'm getting used to it though. I like the morning shift. I'm done by 9 AM, so I have the rest of the day to do whatever I want. Usually it's sleep.

Apr 12, 2010
Finished watching all The Original Series of Star Trek.
Great but all kinds of corny.
Some episodes were timeless & interesting. Others were a product of their time & rather blah.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Had 8lb caner lobster and a vancouver crab for dinner. Not by myself silly., 5 adults and 4 kids

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Yeah it doesn't get totally dark until around 9 PM in the summer. So it's kinda weird. I'm getting used to it though. I like the morning shift. I'm done by 9 AM, so I have the rest of the day to do whatever I want. Usually it's sleep.

Yeah guess finishing by 9am must be pretty sweet. I would be too tired to do anything though. I find I'm more energetic after 10pm then wind down by 4-5. I usually try to force myself in bed before 5 though. That way 7 hours of sleeps means I'm up at noon. I try to get up earlier, it just never works. If i don't have to get up to go somewhere, no alarm in the world will work. It's weird.