++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 199 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
There was a couple going at it for the first time, and they were going at it for a while when the guy asks the woman to open her legs a little wider. She does and they continue. A few minutes go by and he asks her again "Open your legs a little wider". She does then he asks again "A little wider hun". The woman starts getting pissed off but she does it. Till finally he asks again, "Can you open them just a little wider?" So she finally yells "what are you trying to do get your balls in too?" He says "no, I'm trying to get them out".
--
Eight-year-old Nina brought her report card home from school. Her marks were good... mostly A's and a couple of B's. However, her teacher had written across the bottom "Nina is a smart little girl, but she has one fault. She talks too much in school. I have an idea I am going to try, which I think may break her of the habit". Nina's dad signed her report card, putting a note on the back "Please let me know if your idea works on Nina because I would like to try it out on her mother".

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Regarding the test - it didn't seem all that bad. There was less series/convergence crap on this one than the previous final, and a lot more miscellaneous. So basically, the test had fewer complex questions, and more esoteric questions. With the thoroughness of my notes sheet, esoteric becomes fairly elementary.

I think I got the Maclaurin right, or at least very close. Of the three main series questions, I'm pretty sure I got one right, and the other were just a pile of work without accurate or valid conclusions. There were two problems that have a pile of numbers left, one of them involving a whole bunch of radical 2's, the other involving 145 to the 3/2, I left them as simplified as possible, but I couldn't solve them fully without numbers.

Overall, not bad, suspiciously so. Grade should be out tomorrow.

eldorado99

Lifer
Feb 16, 2004
There was a couple going at it for the first time, and they were going at it for a while when the guy asks the woman to open her legs a little wider. She does and they continue. A few minutes go by and he asks her again "Open your legs a little wider". She does then he asks again "A little wider hun". The woman starts getting pissed off but she does it. Till finally he asks again, "Can you open them just a little wider?" So she finally yells "what are you trying to do get your balls in too?" He says "no, I'm trying to get them out".
--
Eight-year-old Nina brought her report card home from school. Her marks were good... mostly A's and a couple of B's. However, her teacher had written across the bottom "Nina is a smart little girl, but she has one fault. She talks too much in school. I have an idea I am going to try, which I think may break her of the habit". Nina's dad signed her report card, putting a note on the back "Please let me know if your idea works on Nina because I would like to try it out on her mother".

meh

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Went to Tractor Supply, got four of the horse stall mats. Holy balls those are heavy fuckers. They're probably 60-70 lbs each, but at 4'x6', very floppy, and rather slippery, they feel like a lot more.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
The FedEx and UPS packages all arrived at their various locations. I feel slightly disappointed, no more package information to track. I love packages.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I now have four stall mats, a bench, a bar, a pair of collars, 8x2.5 rubber-coated irons, 4x10 bumpers, 2x25 bumpers, and 6x45 bumpers.

And I just finished loading and unloading the bar in the computer room, with all the bumpers, plus the collars. Nothing more will fit, not even any 2.5s. But for those of you less inclined to do the multiplication and addition, that's 405 total.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle. I'm still a virgin". "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, husband number 1 was a Sales Rep. He kept telling me how great it was going to be".

"Husband number 2 was a Programmer. He was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me".

"Husband number 3 was from Field Services; he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up".

"Husband number 4 was in Telemarketing. Even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver".

"Husband number 5 was an Engineer, he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method".

"Husband number 6 was from Administration. He thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not".

"Husband number 7 was in Marketing. Although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it".

"Husband number 8 was a psychiatrist. All he ever did was talk about it".

"Husband number 9 was a gynaecologist. All he did was look".

"Husband number 10 was a stamp collector. All he ever did was... God, I miss him!"