++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 1657 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001

I work for a cable company. Watching TV makes me money :)

But I don't like TV shows. I liked Dexter but I only made it through half of season 4 before they took it off VOD and I refuse to watch the new season before I catch up.

I could watch the 3 episodes of Shameless that I missed or maybe take up Game of Thrones?

Ho humm

janas19

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2011
The only show I really follow is the Unit. For some reason, I like it's portrayal of military life. Sure, as soldiers they must do some effed up things, but they also make some heroic sacrifices.

I often feel like many shows are so trivial. It's funny from time to time, but not much substance to appreciate

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
faaaaaaak

after 30 minutes of uploading and 9 minutes of prcoessing, my wifi crapped out. Now I have to start all over again

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
So it looks like I have a job. Just need to call tomorrow to confirm. It's just a produce/stocking job, about 3 days a week at a local grocery store. Wash and clean produce and put it out.

My brain it still broken though as I'm still anxious. FML