++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 1309 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Now, if Bane really wants to complete the total ownage, I do a reply all CC, and say "Why am I on this mailing list? Please remove me from it."

I trust you all recognize that line.

Gothgar

Lifer
Sep 1, 2004
BAHAHAHAHA.

I know why!

To: ******, ******, *****, and 4109 others.

She sent the email out via CC or something, so all recipients got everyone else's email address.

I just clicked show details in Gmail, and it locked Opera until I killed it. But it means I have them if I really want to pull them.

rofl

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
In what way?

Just the idea. It's an organization that bring technology and students together.
Student and teachers can request presentations regarding a specific tech topic. Such as google apps, word, powerpoint, photoshop, etc.

Students can also request one on one assistance for certain things.

Also the school will pay for us to get certifications.

Also do consultation on how tech can organize a student org.

Gothgar

Lifer
Sep 1, 2004
Just the idea. It's an organization that bring technology and students together.
Student and teachers can request presentations regarding a specific tech topic. Such as google apps, word, powerpoint, photoshop, etc.

Students can also request one on one assistance for certain things.

Also the school will pay for us to get certifications.

Also do consultation on how tech can organize a student org.

Getting paid for getting certs ftw?

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Not that I honestly care about these certs but I doubt it'll hurt. My goal is to make people more comfortable with technology