++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 1302 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Fantastic. I have enough members voting for my constitutional amendment to have. The rest have not replied to my text or email.

I doubt I'll get much resistance though. Should pass unanimously.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
I really want to say something very racist. It's not to be derogative towards that race but more of a method to express my point better. It's not from the inability to properly form words from my thoughts but more so the ability to create an analogy of the current situation using abstract and dynamic ideas.

zzuupp

Lifer
Jul 6, 2008
That's the only thing we can figure. His avatar disappeared around the time of the comment by the mod. I think he had been infracted before in that forum maybe?

No doubt.

I'm still confused when certain others apparently have carte blanche, that would be a big enough straw to cause a ban.

or fake edit--- autoban for x pts in x time . Doh!

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Actually Barfo has been known to get disgusting every once in a while.

And I think the mods are getting sick of nastiness in L&R.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
As I explained in that thread, I worked at a place 10+ years ago that had tons of slutty, hot girls. One hot girl was the receptionist, though I am not sure if she was really hooking up with anyone.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Years after I left that place (5 or 6 years), a buddy and I were at a strip club. A girl was dancing on the stage and she looked vaguely familiar, but no one I could place for sure.

Well, she saw us and gestured us to come up to the stage. My buddy went up and sat down at the stage and she wrapped her arms around him and was whispering in his ear while looking directly at me.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
She begged him not to tell anyone that she was a stripper and told him to ask me to do the same. The funny part is that if she wouldn't have motioned us up there, we probably would not have even noticed it was her.