++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 1198 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
Pick a lesser of two evils. Or just support the awesome team - the Patriots.

Okay, okay, fine. If I were in an equivalent situation to you, it'd be like choosing to support the Jets or the Colts - I'd go with the Colts, because they aren't in my own division (and because their coach and half the players aren't obnoxious douchebags).

That being said, I'd probably cheer for the NFC over whoever.
That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm supporting the Niners because I dislike Eli after his draft stunt and Coughlin is a douche.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
IMO, Steelers have been too good for too long to be a run offense team, because a truly amazing RB is a top five pick, and the Steelers are constantly playoff contenders, so they don't get a top five pick.

That, and the whole league is a pass league.
I think Rashar Mendenhall has what it takes to be a top 3 rusher, except the mos important thing, a good offensive line.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm supporting the Niners because I dislike Eli after his draft stunt and Coughlin is a douche.

I hate the Giants, for obvious reasons, so any time they lose is a good day.

And when the Jets play the Giants, I just want to see both teams lose.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
As soon as the IT guy game me my work laptop I had a shitload of mails to read, event invitations to attend, policies, procedures and whatnot to revise...I won't be neffing like I'm used to in some time :|

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I think Maria is lacking just a little on the highs here, and she has a bit of harshness to her voice that doesn't fit this song quite right, but works brilliantly for hard metal. Still, it's an overall excellent cover. If they did a studio version of it, I would probably prefer it to the original Aerosmith.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Scratch that: even the live unedited version of the cover is superior to the original Aerosmith.

I'm not an Aero fan.