++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 1008 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Great, there's an alarm going off somewhere. It's almost at the upper limits of human hearing, so it's a really annoying noise.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
His truck, I see it! Packages will be inbound shortly. FOODSTUFFS AFTER.

But my guess is it'll be a lot of packages, especially since yesterday was very small. So... thirty minutes of handling packages.

Fucking hell it's cold.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I like this Corsair Rebate Visa thread.

I have a Citi $40 Visa card, mine through eVGA, that expires in two months.

The idea of buying an Amazon GC is great.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Okay, so, turns out UPS was never here.

I looked out the door and thought I saw the brown corner of the truck, just visible over a line of cars. The door is at a low point, the cars in the near spaces are a high point, and the driveway beyond is another low point. Also, I have 20/70 vision, looking at an object 80-100 feet from me.

What I actually saw was the dumpster, just visible over a line of cars, 120-130 feet away.

zzuupp

Lifer
Jul 6, 2008
Okay, so, turns out UPS was never here.

I looked out the door and thought I saw the brown corner of the truck, just visible over a line of cars. The door is at a low point, the cars in the near spaces are a high point, and the driveway beyond is another low point. Also, I have 20/70 vision, looking at an object 80-100 feet from me.

What I actually saw was the dumpster, just visible over a line of cars, 120-130 feet away.

Doh!

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Still haven't looked over my school schedule, I'm holding a dim hope that they'll have added more class sections so I can fix the afternoon class.

If not, then it's a fucking mess all semester, and I need to go to my boss and try to figure out modified hours.