ATOT Moderators

Sea Moose

Diamond Member
May 12, 2009
Some say they built the pyramids, others say they invented the magic 8 ball. But what we do know is they hide in the shadows and only appear when you say a swear. But who are these warriors of vice and virtue that can never see the light of day as they believe that grass gives you cancer?

Sea Moose

Diamond Member
May 12, 2009
Originally posted by: Blieb
go to bed, kiddo.

Hey, The moderators have more power than God, Buddha and and Marx combined on ATOT forums....

You should know your god

Red Irish

Mar 6, 2009
Originally posted by: Sea Moose
Some say they built the pyramids, others say they invented the magic 8 ball. But what we do know is they hide in the shadows and only appear when you say a swear. But who are these warriors of vice and virtue that can never see the light of day as they believe that grass gives you cancer?

As a smoker, I have to point out that smoking does indeed cause cancer. I fail to see how knowledge of this fact is in any way connected to an aversion to daylight, but then again, I fail to see the point of this thread.

Sea Moose

Diamond Member
May 12, 2009
Originally posted by: Red Irish

As a smoker, I have to point out that smoking does indeed cause cancer. I fail to see how knowledge of this fact is in any way connected to an aversion to daylight, but then again, I fail to see the point of this thread.

i was hoping mods would see and say hello...

/Fail Thread

Red Irish

Mar 6, 2009

/Fail Thread

Why?

Sea Moose

Diamond Member
May 12, 2009

/Fail Thread

Why?

I dunno, random idea, i rolled with it

Red Irish

Mar 6, 2009

/Fail Thread

Why?

Well, good luck.

Sea Moose

Diamond Member
May 12, 2009

/Fail Thread

Why?

Well, good luck.

But unfortunalty the mods are no show.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001

Back before the major retrofit the mods used to be anonymous, anyone could be a mod. But since then all mods are clearly labelled under their user name.

Sea Moose

Diamond Member
May 12, 2009
Originally posted by: Locut0s

Back before the major retrofit the mods used to be anonymous, anyone could be a mod. But since then all mods are clearly labelled under their user name.

Its like ufo watching, i have never noticed ...

That I believe.
Sr Mod Allisolm

l0cke

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2005
I heard that they only know two facts about ducks, and both are wrong.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Locut0s

Its like ufo watching, i have never noticed ...

Go to "CPU's and overcloking" and click on the very first stickied post. Look at the OP as an example:

Gillbot
Senior Moderator

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Originally posted by: l0cke
I heard that they only know two facts about ducks, and both are wrong.

(1)A duck's quack does not echo.
(2)Ducks will ban your ass if you get too close. I am a duck. Modus ponens

Unfortunately for us 2 is true.

PlasmaBomb

Lifer
Nov 19, 2004
Damn Noob.

My Forums -> Latest News ->

Elected Mods Operational, and New Social Forum Mods
Hi Everyone,

This is an update to let you know that (most) of the new moderators are now capable of moderation in their respective forums. They have new user titles as well, so please keep an eye out for them. We have also appointed new moderators for the Social forums. These we have selected based on their ability to be helpful active members of the community. Here is a list of all the new moderators that are going online today:

* Markfw900
* lopri
* BFG10K
* n7
* jonnyGURU
* aigomorla
* jpeyton
* ScottMac
* corkyg
* MarcVenice
* Rubycon
* Narse
* fuzzybabybunny
* pm
* YOyoYOhowsDAjello
* aphex
* Nothinman
* Markbnj
* KeithTalent
* Queasy
* Fullmetal Chocobo
* Medea
* Karaktu
* RossMAN
* Jokersmoker
* PC Surgeon
* ElFenix
* Fern
* LolaWiz
* Rainsford
* SagaLore
* Koing
* asobel
* Zenmervolt
* FoBoT
* vi_edit
* Eli
* Zim Hosein

You can figure out the elite senior mods on your own.

Sea Moose

Diamond Member
May 12, 2009
Originally posted by: PlasmaBomb
Damn Noob.

Hi Everyone,

This is an update to let you know that (most) of the new moderators are now capable of moderation in their respective forums. They have new user titles as well, so please keep an eye out for them. We have also appointed new moderators for the Social forums. These we have selected based on their ability to be helpful active members of the community. Here is a list of all the new moderators that are going online today:

* Markfw900
* lopri
* BFG10K
* n7
* jonnyGURU
* aigomorla
* jpeyton
* ScottMac
* corkyg
* MarcVenice
* Rubycon
* Narse
* fuzzybabybunny
* pm
* YOyoYOhowsDAjello
* aphex
* Nothinman
* Markbnj
* KeithTalent
* Queasy
* Fullmetal Chocobo
* Medea
* Karaktu
* RossMAN
* Jokersmoker
* PC Surgeon
* ElFenix
* Fern
* LolaWiz
* Rainsford
* SagaLore
* Koing
* asobel
* Zenmervolt
* FoBoT
* vi_edit
* Eli
* Zim Hosein

You just killed the mystery. Do the mods get involved in the debates and things?

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002

/Fail Thread

Why?

Well, good luck.

But unfortunalty the mods are no show.

thats not necessarily a bad thing... usually when the mods show up in force... BAAAAAD things happen.

Round these parts everyone remembers those who have fallen on "Change of Culture Comin" day. it was just like 9/11... except no jets.

PlasmaBomb

Lifer
Nov 19, 2004
You just killed the mystery. Do the mods get involved in the debates and things?

That I believe.
Sr Mod Allisolm

Can't talk you are being watched :Q

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Damn Noob.

Hi Everyone,

* Markfw900
* lopri
* BFG10K
* n7
* jonnyGURU
* aigomorla
* jpeyton
* ScottMac
* corkyg
* MarcVenice
* Rubycon
* Narse
* fuzzybabybunny
* pm
* YOyoYOhowsDAjello
* aphex
* Nothinman
* Markbnj
* KeithTalent
* Queasy
* Fullmetal Chocobo
* Medea
* Karaktu
* RossMAN
* Jokersmoker
* PC Surgeon
* ElFenix
* Fern
* LolaWiz
* Rainsford
* SagaLore
* Koing
* asobel
* Zenmervolt
* FoBoT
* vi_edit
* Eli
* Zim Hosein

Nope.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Damn Noob.

Hi Everyone,

* Markfw900
* lopri
* BFG10K
* n7
* jonnyGURU
* aigomorla
* jpeyton
* ScottMac
* corkyg
* MarcVenice
* Rubycon
* Narse
* fuzzybabybunny
* pm
* YOyoYOhowsDAjello
* aphex
* Nothinman
* Markbnj
* KeithTalent
* Queasy
* Fullmetal Chocobo
* Medea
* Karaktu
* RossMAN
* Jokersmoker
* PC Surgeon
* ElFenix
* Fern
* LolaWiz
* Rainsford
* SagaLore
* Koing
* asobel
* Zenmervolt
* FoBoT
* vi_edit
* Eli
* Zim Hosein

:shocked:

You, Sir, have been tagged and marked for internet destruction!! Prepare yourself!!

* grabs some popcorn * :D

: ) Amanda