AT World of Warcraft Thread (Warlords, Where do you play, General BS and all that)

Page 113 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DarkRipper

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2000
lol wut 2 mill mount

Yeah, trade chat was buzzing about it.

I bought the 100k bike and the 120k mog mount (I do a lot of transmog), but a 2 million gold mount just isn't in the cards for me.

MAYBE if it was a black bug like the one from the Scarab Lord questline...

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Blizz saying they aren't quite at true beta stage yet, but alpha servers going down soon and closed beta and invites going up "thursday".

Slacker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Been in wrath, panda and wod beta's, hoping for this one too.

Last edited:

DarkRipper

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2000
One of my friends was in this Beta and was mocking me on facebook with screenshots.

I'll be replacing my rogue (who has been lackluster for me this xpac) with a DH I guess.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
So, I have three WoW accounts under my Battle.net account. The third one is just an old account that I got from doing Recruit a Friend with myself. I received an e-mail yesterday stating that Blizzard upgraded that RAF account to Warlords of Draenor (for free) and gave me seven days of free game time along with a level 90 boost. Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything on that account!

I received this and figured I would take them up on it. I quit playing around 2010 and have to admit I am lost lol.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
not sure WTF they are attempting to do with talent spec swapping, and the legion of pitchforks don't seem to either.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Anyone who logs in in a couple days until what ever the date is in about 2 months will get the movie related transmog items on your account, select theaters will be giving away game keys. So about zero relevance added to actual players to see the movie.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Anyone who logs in in a couple days until what ever the date is in about 2 months will get the movie related transmog items on your account, select theaters will be giving away game keys. So about zero relevance added to actual players to see the movie.

They know we're their bitches. No matter how much we complain we always end up giving them our $$$.

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
I might resub for a month to get the items lol. Can't decide if I wanna use gold or cash. Token prices skyrocketed since I last played to almost 50k. D:

Adrenaline

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2005
What is the deal with flying mounts next expansion? I did not play this expansion at all due to no flight and then their horrible joke of a band aid to appease people.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
The deal is the same as the current deal:Jump through hoops, get your flying. I miss the Wrath model when you could buy an heirloom item at the level cap that trained northrend flight. It was nice because you could mail it the alts after you got your main to 80. Fair.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
What is the deal with flying mounts next expansion? I did not play this expansion at all due to no flight and then their horrible joke of a band aid to appease people.

if that's how you feel you will not be playing Legion either then as the system will be similar

also the water strider mounts wont work in legion content

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Your 90 can fly when your 100 gets it in wod.

Then again buying a scroll off a vendor and mailing it to alts is a trifle bit easier than the staggering number of hoops you need to jump through for pathfinder. In the home stretch where you just mindlessly grind cat people for hours for rep I wasn't having any fun at all and seriously just wanted it to be over.