AT World of Warcraft Thread (Cataclysm, Where do you play, General BS and all that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
Last edited by a moderator:

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
old badges and WG marks are being converted to honor, i dont know if they are changing the cap and such. its on MMO champ, i can dig it up after work.

and the reason the thread wont load is because the last forum update fucked up large threads. the NEF thread in offtopic is the same way. there is a post in forum issues about it

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
makes sense, I tried posting in it, but it hung, haha.

I READ that they are capping honor at 4k? converting excess honor into 25s per 1 honor?

If old badges and WG marks are being converted to honor, what happens if you're already maxed @ 75k?

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I'm just leaving this here for meow because I can't get the WoW thread to load either.

KT

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
I think it's about time for a Cataclysm thread anyway, isn't it?

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Someone should just start a new one; I will sticky that and drop the old one.

KT

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
The WoW thread is too big, it wont load for me, LOL.

What happens to honor in cataclysm? Also, I have Wintergrasp Commendations on my chara's, what happens to those? I am capped at 75k honor on each chara, haha...so I have Wintergrasp Commendation's sitting around.

Last edited by a moderator:

bl4ckfl4g

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2007
Well since my post was last on the other thread and people can't see it. I'll put it here.

I'm leveling up from ground zero since I don't have my old account. I'm dual-boxing with the second acount as RAF so I get 3x xp. That only lasts until 60.

Trying to get to 80 before cata but I'm not sure it'll happen. How many hours aprox would you say it takes to get from 70-80? Same or alot more than it takes to get from 60-70? I quit right before WOTLK so I haven't experienced it.

Also not sure I'll be able to dual-box in outlands or WOTLK since I'm running both accounts on my laptop and it is chugging in vanilla wow.

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
thread merges always makes for interesting reads

Yeah, sorry man, the other one is just borked after the "upgrade" and this game is too popular not to have a thread going. ^_^

KT

styrafoam

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2002
So I will still be able to hold on to my Wintergrasp Commendations, they will just adjust the amounts I assume?

I would imagine that when the 4.0 patch goes live everything on that table will be exchanged for the new honor points and no longer show in your currency tab. I think ill probably hurry and cash out for gems and then auction them. The first round of honor gear is always pretty abyssmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.