• Obama

• Romney

• I do not vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
Out of curiosity i m starting a thread or rather a poll to check
the political sensitivity of this forum.

So for which candidate are you going to vote for ?...

Last edited:

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Out of curiosity i m starting a thread or rather a poll to check
the political sensitivity of this forum.

So for which candidate are you going to vote for ?...

Good luck on getting honest answers. I'll vote for Romney as the lesser of 2 evils.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I'm middle class and I vote for the person who most represents my interests, financially speaking.

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
I'm middle class and I vote for the person who most represents my interests, financially speaking.

Yet i cAnt tell wich one is the most meddle class friendly
seen from the US citizen POV...

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Obama, by a long shot. Romney embraced the radical wing of the GOP, even going so far as to pick Ryan as his running mate. No thanks. I probably would have been okay with Huntsman or Romer, but the rest of the GOP candidates including Romney are too radical for my tastes.

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
I'm Canadian but, if I were American, I'd vote for Obama even though he stands a bit too much to the right for my taste (he's a Conservative by Canadian standards). I prefer someone closer to the centre like Hillary Clinton (who would be an old-fashioned Red Tory, i.e. Progressive Conservative in our Parliament), or even the centre-left like (I have no idea who that would be in national American politics as there seems to be no one like this who gets extensive coverage from your mainstream media). But someone like Ralph Nader lies too much to the left for me.

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011

I wondered who is this guy , i didnt know that there s
actually more than two qualified candidates....

Also , the Electoral College is all but a democratic item.

Strange that US citizenry is considered by the constitution
as not entitled to decide for a prez , as this college has
the intrinsical power to name as president a candidate
who would have largely lost the popular vote.

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
BTW, your poll is missing the option for those who wish to vote for someone else than those two, like an independent candidate.

Yes , that s true but i saw the mistake too late to correct the thing..

Sorry for the people who feel that neither of these two fits
their political sensitivity.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Obama, by a long shot. Romney embraced the radical wing of the GOP, even going so far as to pick Ryan as his running mate. No thanks. I probably would have been okay with Huntsman or Romer, but the rest of the GOP candidates including Romney are too radical for my tastes.

I dont think radical is the right term. I think stupid, out of touch, idiots, useless are much better adjectives.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I'm still undecided. I know I WON'T be voting for Mitt the Mormon...but who WILL get my vote is still unclear. I doubt it will be O'Bummer...I didn't vote for him last time either.

I'm getting sick and tired of having to "vote for the candidate you hate less than you hate the other guy." I'd like to have a candidate to actually vote FOR...for a change.

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
anyone but the ones from the two party system

A vote for the two party system is a vote for the status quo and all that concentrated centralized unchecked power without normalized regulations as the main course.

You send the loudest message voting for a third party candidate, too bad the poll choice isn't there.