Are my friend's neighbors dealing drugs? edit: & what to do about it?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

boi

Golden Member
Apr 12, 2002
I live in LA. There are drug houses on every block. The cops wont do anything :frown:

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
LOL..

Be courteous and tell them all the traffic is quite noticable, and that they should perhaps tone it down a bit before a pissy neighbor notices. That's what I'd do.

Unless they're a bunch of jerkoffs with a methlab. That's a different story.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: pyonir
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
Originally posted by: iwearnosox
Drug money = terrorism. :confused:

Call the cops, do it anyonymously if needed.

having absurd drug policies that increase the price of a leafy plant so much that its worth more then gold aids terrorism.

theres a demand, you suppress, of course its gonna come in anyways, but it'll support bad people instead of legal merchants.

locking up nonviolent people for years for possession of a relatively harmless weed that was never banned by the founding fathers is terrorism.

we're allowed to own guns for f*cksake.

its not like its crack cocaine.

Christ, he was joking.

oh well....

i just know the current government is against states rights. ashcroft came down hard on states that tried to legalize the stuff. so much for the old republican cause:p

cuz you know...if you cant catch osama, take it out on cancer patients by taking away their pot:p

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
Leave them be.. They sound like courteous enough people, IMO. Five bucks says that when they get caught or move out, your buddy will be stuck with some redneck family that has 5 kids they can't keep track of and their lawn will be strewn with bright colorful kids' toys all the time.

bigshot

Feb 13, 2001
who knows...who cares..if the guy owns a navigator he is either: growing dope and selling it big profit, buyin tons of weed and getting rid of it, or sellin X, coke, or smack. smack can yield more money a year than most professional jobs.

KeyserSoze

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
Does the main guy who runs the operation have a sister? Well then befriend her and have her fall in love with you. Then with your cousin and his coworker sneak in their house at night (if the dog barks give him some brownies) and steal the stuff they keep their money in. Soon you will be discovered and a hillarious gun fight will start. Your rich uncle and dad will intervene and it will all turn in a comedy fest. The cops will show up and the show will be all over! You get to keep the money.,

Haha, nice. Took me a second.

KeyserSoze

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: Bootprint
Start selling and compete. He can't have the whole neighbourhood to himself, start a turf war.

Lol, all the positive peer pressure around here at ATOT must have some effect in people's lives....

What better way to stop someone from selling drugs than to try and sell more only to probably get shot by them...

Kenny

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2002
Originally posted by: roncarter
i say mind ur business. if they are good neighbors and dont bother you, dont bother them

Yeah, you don't want new crappy neighbors. That would really suck.

What if they're just tutors? Who knows.

NewSc2

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
I say who cares. You don't want to get into any beef with neighbors, and if you do try to threaten them by blackmailing them then bad things could happen.

I say get to know them a bit better, and because they're your neighbors they'd probably invite you over every week or so to have a free toke. :)

Crappopotamus

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2002
hell. they tell their druggie friends to turn it down. what more can you ask of a neighbor?!

i say start chilling with them cause more than likely theyll keep GOOD STUFF for themselves. you can just join in on their little party!

Marauder-

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 1999
You should complain and make them get a seller's permit for that drug stand of theirs. It worked for that neighbor of the six year old girl that was selling lemonade. :D