Anything you *get* for free

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Nomada
Originally posted by: xSauronx
i get free drycleaning because my dad owns the place...but thats not the same as the op being a lousy thief

To you and all the other ignorant flamers...It's a 10c. roll of toilet paper. So fvck you for calling me a thief. At least try to extract some fvckin' humor from it instead of sh!tting all over people who don't live exactly like you.

So is taking something that cost 10 cents not stealing but something for say $20 is stealing?

Do you believe this?

Just curious.

Bumrush99

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Originally posted by: blazert40
i get free drycleaning because my dad owns the place...but thats not the same as the op being a lousy thief

To you and all the other ignorant flamers...It's a 10c. roll of toilet paper. So fvck you for calling me a thief. At least try to extract some fvckin' humor from it instead of sh!tting all over people who don't live exactly like you.

So is taking something that cost 10 cents not stealing but something for say $20 is stealing?

Do you believe this?

Just curious.

The troll is angry that we aren't bowing down his manly prowess of stealing salt and toilet paper. Only a man of extreme misery and profound cheapness would do so, and we all must raise our glasses and toast him for being such a cheap ass.

Nomada

Banned
Apr 27, 2005
Originally posted by: blazert40

Do you believe this?

Just curious.

Yes

Personally I don't give a rats @ss what people consider it; I sure as hell don't feel bad about it. Guess what, I'll steal food if I'm hungry as well.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Nik
For all of you who bitch about having no TP in the stall you enter, do you actually sit down and drop one before checking for TP?

That's like that stupid woman argument about the toilet seat down. "You left the toilet seat up and I fell in! You jerk!" Well duh, I left it up. If you would have looked before planting your fat ass, you would have known to reach and put it down yourself.

:thumbsup: