Anything you *get* for free

Nomada

Banned
Apr 27, 2005
Now I'm not exactly wealthy so I tend to keep an eye peeled for certain commodities I can get for free.

Toilet paper-if you enter a public stall and there's no TP you can blame the likes of me.
Salt, pepper and vinegar-thank you McDonald's
Bicycles-I'm the guy riding around with the beater over the shoulder to strip for parts

A few others I care not to mention. Watcha got?

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
you had better be eating cat food if you're stealing TP from public stalls. you cheap fvck.

LuckyTaxi

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Nomada
Now I'm not exactly wealthy so I tend to keep an eye peeled for certain commodities I can get for free.

Toilet paper-if you enter a public stall and there's no TP you can blame the likes of me.
Bicycles-I'm the guy riding around with the beater over the shoulder to strip for parts

You sir are a low life scumbag :D

I steal copy paper from work since they cost too much @ staples. LOL

amish

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2004
i really hope that the TP that you steal gives you hemmoroids from hell....ass

RaynorWolfcastle

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001

Screw you, asshat! :|

LuckyTaxi

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Originally posted by: RaynorWolfcastle

I actually find it funny. This is why I dont use public stalls unless I have to go pee.

RaynorWolfcastle

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: lilcam
Originally posted by: RaynorWolfcastle

I actually find it funny. This is why I dont use public stalls unless I have to go pee.

When you gotta go, YOU GOTTA GO

CHfan4ever

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2004

You should watch out with the TP dude.It have lots of bacteria due to all the people who touch this roll of TP.I even offen use my own TP when i go to puclic bathroom if i have some.Less risk of bacterial infections.

yoda291

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
my internet is comped.
I guess a good chunk of my computing expenses too.
free tortilla chips and bottled water.
free coffee
free music cds

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000

you steal salt? Are you serious? Salt is like $.50 a pound. This is the most pathetic thread ever.

gar3555

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
I got free Pizza today for listening to a Siemens rep at work talk about there new thin clients and PLC's, wasn't bad, except the stuff about their RFID's was kind of boring, oh, and did I mention, I got paid for it too :)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
For all of you who bitch about having no TP in the stall you enter, do you actually sit down and drop one before checking for TP?

That's like that stupid woman argument about the toilet seat down. "You left the toilet seat up and I fell in! You jerk!" Well duh, I left it up. If you would have looked before planting your fat ass, you would have known to reach and put it down yourself.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
my dad is a compulsive grocery shopper, so every week I take a trip to my parents house and stock up on groceries, cleaning supplies, and various toiletries for free.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
i get free drycleaning because my dad owns the place...but thats not the same as the op being a lousy thief

Nomada

Banned
Apr 27, 2005
Originally posted by: xSauronx
i get free drycleaning because my dad owns the place...but thats not the same as the op being a lousy thief

To you and all the other ignorant flamers...It's a 10c. roll of toilet paper. So fvck you for calling me a thief. At least try to extract some fvckin' humor from it instead of sh!tting all over people who don't live exactly like you.

Bumrush99

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Originally posted by: xSauronx

To you and all the other ignorant flamers...It's a 10c. roll of toilet paper. So fvck you for calling me a thief. At least try to extract some fvckin' humor from it instead of sh!tting all over people who don't live exactly like you.

Settle down Beavis.