Anyone Know what park in NYC this is? Has to be popular

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
I wish that "gang" would have "gang raped" you so we wouldnt have to endure this thread.

J0hnny

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2002
Originally posted by: xospec1alk
it could be the park underneath the williamsburg bridge.

especially if you were trying to hit the east village.

was it near the water, and did you see a bridge?

East River Park, it has to be. Lots of shady people there at midnight and projects are right next to it. There are baseball fields, soccer fields, a track, etc all along there so it could be. I doubt you could have ended up in Harlem if you're shooting for the east village.

m2kewl

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: 420fred420
propspext park might be it. any more info?

And there was no water or anything as far as i remember.

prospect park is in Crooklyn, not manhattan. you teh suck at giving directions.

J0hnny

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2002
propspext park might be it. any more info?

And there was no water or anything as far as i remember.

Oh, no water then it can't be east river park?

How did you get there? Train, car, bus?!?!?!

Anghang

Platinum Member
Apr 30, 2001
Originally posted by: PanzerIV
Long Story Short here. WE went to NYC trying to get to the village and got completely and totally lost. So it was like midnight and we were like well we came all the way to NYC we might as well do something while we are here. so we go to some park we just happened to see.

It was a big park. There was a bunch of baseball fields and a trail and stuff. I would say it had to be at least a 1/2 a square mile at least.

There werent many people and the only people we saw were some sketchy looking minoritys standing there and i think they were a gang.

Idk where it was but it was most likely in Harlem or Manhattan but could be anywhere in the city. No idea.

Anyways I am asking because my freind asked out his girlfreind there and thats when they started going out and it was about a year ago. So he wants to find out where it was and is gonna take his girlfrined to the city and stop by this park cause that would be "cute" in a girls mind right?

But it was a big ass park and i dont think theres many big parks in NYC so maybe someone can help me out here?

We all know that when minorities stand together they most certainly must be gang members.

:thumbsup:...of course!...movies don't lie! :p

iversonyin

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Anghang
Originally posted by: PanzerIV
Long Story Short here. WE went to NYC trying to get to the village and got completely and totally lost. So it was like midnight and we were like well we came all the way to NYC we might as well do something while we are here. so we go to some park we just happened to see.

It was a big park. There was a bunch of baseball fields and a trail and stuff. I would say it had to be at least a 1/2 a square mile at least.

There werent many people and the only people we saw were some sketchy looking minoritys standing there and i think they were a gang.

Idk where it was but it was most likely in Harlem or Manhattan but could be anywhere in the city. No idea.

Anyways I am asking because my freind asked out his girlfreind there and thats when they started going out and it was about a year ago. So he wants to find out where it was and is gonna take his girlfrined to the city and stop by this park cause that would be "cute" in a girls mind right?

But it was a big ass park and i dont think theres many big parks in NYC so maybe someone can help me out here?

We all know that when minorities stand together they most certainly must be gang members.

:thumbsup:...of course!...movies don't lie! :p

Thats why the cops here like busting our caps. YO

WolverineGator

Golden Member
Mar 20, 2001
Originally posted by: scorpmatt
Originally posted by: 91TTZ
Originally posted by: Doboji

Oh you went to NYC.... I know this guy Jim who lives there.... He lives in one of the really tall buildings with windows... and there were a bunch of yellow cabs and people walking around outside his buiding. Do you know him? He's a really cool guy... He's white with dark hair, and is kinda tall.

-Max

I think I know that guy. Does he own a TV? If so, that's him.

I know him too, bought the tv off him.

I know the guy too, I sold him the TV.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: MrChad
Originally posted by: 91TTZ
Originally posted by: Doboji
Oh you went to NYC.... I know this guy Jim who lives there.... He lives in one of the really tall buildings with windows... and there were a bunch of yellow cabs and people walking around outside his buiding. Do you know him? He's a really cool guy... He's white with dark hair, and is kinda tall.

-Max

I think I know that guy. Does he own a TV? If so, that's him.

Hey, I think I've seen him on the subway. Does he take the subway?

Yeah thats him... he does ride the subway... and he definitly has a TV, a color TV actually..

Sometimes he walks places... you might have seen him walking too.

-Max

PawNtheSandman

May 27, 2005
Your were looking for the village which is downtown, but you think you were in the Bronx which is uptown?

Guess you don't know how to use a compass?

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
Originally posted by: PawNtheSandman
Your were looking for the village which is downtown, but you think you were in the Bronx which is uptown?

Guess you don't know how to use a compass?

where did he say bronx? :confused:

sounds like central park. i can't think of any other parks here that have baseball fields. you must have been on the great lawn. however, it's surrounded by trees and you can see buildings in the distance.