Anyone Know what park in NYC this is? Has to be popular

420fred420

Banned
Jul 15, 2005
Long Story Short here. WE went to NYC trying to get to the village and got completely and totally lost. So it was like midnight and we were like well we came all the way to NYC we might as well do something while we are here. so we go to some park we just happened to see.

It was a big park. There was a bunch of baseball fields and a trail and stuff. I would say it had to be at least a 1/2 a square mile at least.

There werent many people and the only people we saw were some sketchy looking minoritys standing there and i think they were a gang.

Idk where it was but it was most likely in Harlem or Manhattan but could be anywhere in the city. No idea.

Anyways I am asking because my freind asked out his girlfreind there and thats when they started going out and it was about a year ago. So he wants to find out where it was and is gonna take his girlfrined to the city and stop by this park cause that would be "cute" in a girls mind right?

But it was a big ass park and i dont think theres many big parks in NYC so maybe someone can help me out here?

xospec1alk

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2002
it could be the park underneath the williamsburg bridge.

especially if you were trying to hit the east village.

was it near the water, and did you see a bridge?

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: 420fred420
Long Story Short here. WE went to NYC trying to get to the village and got completely and totally lost. So it was like midnight and we were like well we came all the way to NYC we might as well do something while we are here. so we go to some park we just happened to see.

It was a big park. There was a bunch of baseball fields and a trail and stuff. I would say it had to be at least a 1/2 a square mile at least.

There werent many people and the only people we saw were some sketchy looking minoritys standing there and i think they were a gang.

Idk where it was but it was most likely in Harlem or Manhattan but could be anywhere in the city. No idea.

Anyways I am asking because my freind asked out his girlfreind there and thats when they started going out and it was about a year ago. So he wants to find out where it was and is gonna take his girlfrined to the city and stop by this park cause that would be "cute" in a girls mind right?

But it was a big ass park and i dont think theres many big parks in NYC so maybe someone can help me out here?

We all know that when minorities stand together they most certainly must be gang members.

brunswickite

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
Originally posted by: PanzerIV

We all know that when minorities stand together they most certainly must be gang members.

QFT

Argo

Lifer
Apr 8, 2000
New York has over 1000 parks, most of them have baseball fields and gangs. It might be tough finding what you're looking for.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: brunswickite

QFT
relax, not everyone's been to NYC more than once. :D

420fred420

Banned
Jul 15, 2005

Well it was midnight in New York City.

I was thinking Central Park but i thought that one of us would have realized where we were? there was 5 of us. Andis there baseball fields and stuff there? and it was apartments nearby not businesses (idk anything about central park though)

And what park under willaimsburg bridge? is it big and have baseball fields?

Legendary

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2002
East side? West side? Uptown, downtown? At least give us an approximate street number.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
you should have left a trail of bread crumbs to find your way back to it
sounds like bad planning on your part

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Most landmarks in NYC have sketchy gangs of minorities. In fact, that's a requirement for any proposal:

"Submit proposal for park. Keep in mind that park must contain 2 baseball fields, 1 pond, 10 park benches, and 3 gangs of sketchy minorities"

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001

Oh you went to NYC.... I know this guy Jim who lives there.... He lives in one of the really tall buildings with windows... and there were a bunch of yellow cabs and people walking around outside his buiding. Do you know him? He's a really cool guy... He's white with dark hair, and is kinda tall.

-Max

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Doboji

Oh you went to NYC.... I know this guy Jim who lives there.... He lives in one of the really tall buildings with windows... and there were a bunch of yellow cabs and people walking around outside his buiding. Do you know him? He's a really cool guy... He's white with dark hair, and is kinda tall.

-Max

I think I know that guy. Does he own a TV? If so, that's him.

Qwest

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2001
Sounds like Central Park around 96th Street. I'm totally serious. Our company plays softball there every week and there are a bunch of trails with baseball fields there. the area has a whole bunch of apts too.

my only problem is, you were looking for the village. I HIGHLY doubt you ended up in central park as that's WAY too far.
was the girl drunk too? if so, just take her to any ol park and as ATOT would say, "Whip it out" and/or "D.H.I.T.B.".

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: 91TTZ

-Max

I know him too, bought the tv off him.

compnovice

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2005
Was the park by the Hudson?

Also what did you see when you got out of the park... Any landmarks?

MrChad

Lifer
Aug 22, 2001
Originally posted by: 91TTZ

-Max

Hey, I think I've seen him on the subway. Does he take the subway?

edi sucks

Apr 14, 2005
central park is right next to the plaza right? i stayed at the plaza for like a week, and i know there was a pretty nice park close by...