Anyone hear about this right wing Coast Guard officer that was plotting Genocide on Democrats?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Let the civil and military justice systems do their jobs and see where the investigations take us. Determine if he was indeed a lone wolf or part of something bigger. If the former, let justice run its proper course; if the latter, ferret out the rest and let justice run its proper course.

/Hands the resident a**licking libs another broad brush so they can do what they do best.

Justice isn't the issue here. Cult of gun personality and hate spewing and enabling tweeter in chief labeling media and political personalities as "enemy of the people" is the real issue. These people will always exist. We just have a dog whistle the size of Trump Tower perking up their ears at alarming rates right now.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Justice isn't the issue here. Cult of gun personality and hate spewing and enabling tweeter in chief labeling media and political personalities as "enemy of the people" is the real issue. These people will always exist. We just have a dog whistle the size of Trump Tower perking up their ears at alarming rates right now.

He's just salty that another one of his brethren was uncovered. Fuck him and that psycho Coast Guard dolt.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Let the civil and military justice systems do their jobs and see where the investigations take us. Determine if he was indeed a lone wolf or part of something bigger. If the former, let justice run its proper course; if the latter, ferret out the rest and let justice run its proper course.

/Hands the resident a**licking libs another broad brush so they can do what they do best.

The "bigger thing" that he is a part of has been openly witnessed in Charlottseville, online at InfoWars, World Nut Daily, Fox News, over the radio and anywhere else that espouses this preposterous terror fantasy that all the libs and all the press are "the enemy of the people."

It is no other way. We know who and what this bigger is....and so I agree with you: Round up all of the proud ammosexual Trumptardians and dispense justice where justice is needed.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Seems like a very fine person

Yes, draining the swamp!

As much as I despise Trumpettes and their thinking I think it's fair to say this guy is rightfully in the minority and the reason is that like Muslims being terrorists because they are Muslim, we'd be knee-deep in blood already. Doesn't mean that he isn't influenced by the hatred Trump spews with his "enemy of the people" talk, but reflecting on this specific incidence. Trump's utter disregard for the safety of people and his inherent horrific nature grows this kind of hate and it is him and those backing him in Congress who are the most responsible.

Reactions: FirNaTine

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

He is, in truth, part of the bigger problem of the crazy as fuck right wing ammosexual fringe. There are thousands of guys out there, I'm sure, who are just as nuts who never act out their dark fantasies. At least we all hope they never do. They all adore the Donald and the NRA, of course, and Putin's boys love 'em all just as much, too.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I thought we had more to fear from scary brown people crossing the border?

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

The most powerful person in the world is using his bully pulpit to put rhetorical crosshairs on the backs on some of the nations best journalists. No one who values the truth can take Trumps frontal assault on those who work hard to deliver it. His invitation for unhinged individuals to convert hostile words into violent deeds shouldn't be taken lying down. At a time when partisans already too often make their own reality, the so called leader of the free world seeks to brand inconveniant truths as threats to the state.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I thought we had more to fear from scary brown people crossing the border?

Of course. Their icky brown rugrats are the worst part of it. Nasty little bastids thirsting for the blood of patriots & the pussy of white wimmens. It'll be just like Rwanda!

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
At the very least throw a freaking bone and thank law enforcement and coast guard staff that caught and prevented this threat. Can't even do that. SAD.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
At the very least throw a freaking bone and thank law enforcement and coast guard staff that caught and prevented this threat. Can't even do that. SAD.

too hard/ zero personal gain.

seriously...Trump benefits nothing from this, therefore: zero response. Math is simple.

but seriously, yeah: imagine if this dude had AOC posters on his wall: 24/7 Fox/Brietbart/Infowars/WND coverage until no one remembers anything else. ...best to just ignore and try desperately to bury the reality of the actual sociopathy that has invaded this country in the form of MAGA hat and black shirt-wearing, laxative dispensing fascist assholes. These guys are just real patriots, that just consumed a wee bit too much distilled water and HGH and crossed the line, brosefs, nothing to see here, everyone, move along. A real patriot just got carried away. That's all. No bigs.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
If true, he and anyone involved should either be jailed forever, or my choice, not allowed the privilege to live. Glad someone (people) were paying attention and prevented a terrible incident. Disagreeing with someone is fine, taking violence with them because of it is not.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
If true, he and anyone involved should either be jailed forever, or my choice, not allowed the privilege to live. Glad someone (people) were paying attention and prevented a terrible incident. Disagreeing with someone is fine, taking violence with them because of it is not.

You did a better job addressing terrorism in the United States there than the current President has over the last 2.1 years.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
So you want to execute people for thought-crime now?
That's really surprising coming from you...

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

I'm sure there are many more all too much like him who never act on their dark fantasies.
And I'm equally sure that the purveyors of right wing mind rot don't care if they do or not. They're all about selling more guns & fear is the best way to do it.