Anyone hear about this right wing Coast Guard officer that was plotting Genocide on Democrats?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Just breaking locally, and I still can't find it on the googles with national news

https://www.nbcwashington.com/inves...ge-Scale-Killings-of-Civilians-506123191.html

Dude had a little arsenal and was targeting high-level (and high press) democrats, like Warren, Beto, AOC, naturally. Sounds like he was planning to poison the water supply and throw in some food poisoning as well?

Good person, of course. Wonder when Trump will ever hold himself accountable for creating pieces of shit like this. Same goes for Fox News, Brietbart, World Nut Daily, Infowars, etc.

Just another rightwing terrorist that apparently doesn't exist in some people's minds. How long before Trump blames "radical democrats" for this individual's behavior? ....if he even addresses it, of course.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
the alt right is american isis.

ISIS would have 10,000+ people actually doing those things daily.
Republicans haven't even started doing anything remotely like that.
And for the large part, this nation still upholds the rule of law.

Your comparison is complete and utter BS, and only serves to fan the flames of polarization.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
False flag!

Hey someone was going to say it. Why can’t it be me?

No, a crazy hyper-partisan lone wolf if plausible, there aren't multiple against the odds factors all lining up at once here. Glad they got him, Democrats aren't bad people, they're hearts are typically in the right place, just not always their brains.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Just another harmless Trump loving ammosexual, I'm sure. The country is full of 'em, so no prob, right?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
So what if he had a huge aresenal, plenty of ammo, a politically motivated hit list and apparently the drive to act on it. Let's just be glad he's not one of those unhinged dems who said something bad about supporting Israel.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
What I want to know is what is it about conservative white culture that breeds these kind of people. Why aren’t they speaking out against them?

Should they be taking responsibility?

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
What I want to know is what is it about conservative white culture that breeds these kind of people. Why aren’t they speaking out against them?

Should they be taking responsibility?

Many parents will protect their offspring regardless of how shitty of human beings they grow up to be.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Seems I didn't give this guy the full credit that he deserved: his ultimate plans involved putting together strategies for potentially murdering every other human on the planet, lol.

I guess when you're done murdering all the non-whites, you probably aren't going to want to stop, right?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Welcome to the dark side.

Yeah, I'm feeling rather Dank-like today. Could be that I hate it when I predict bad behavior and people make me look like Nostradamus every damn time. There are times when I'd really rather just be wrong about people.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I wonder if he had been brown or black if there would even be a question if he should be in jail until his trial? Because that was actually a question that came up. Should we release him? Ummm....NO.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I'm watching Chris Hayes and he's actually giving the news story that's actively breaking where he was a target in a terrorist event. I can't even imagine how you square that and sleep tonight.