Anybody got any bright ideas about how to create eating utensils?

J3anyus

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2001
So my co-workers had a bunch of food left over from lunch, and they offered it to me. Gladly, I accepted, because hey, free food. The problem: I severely lack eating utensils. It's some leftover fried rice from a Chinese place, and I don't have anything to eat it with. I was thinking of just folding up a piece of paper and using it as a spoon, but I figured I'd come here to figure out your guys' bright ideas. Gimme some hints.

J3

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Rip the metal cover off of a floppy disk. Bend it to look like a spoon. Take a pencil and tape it to one edge of it for a handle.

J3anyus

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2001
Originally posted by: vi_edit
Rip the metal cover off of a floppy disk. Bend it to look like a spoon. Take a pencil and tape it to one edge of it for a handle.

You are the winner.

ScrapSilicon

Lifer
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: J3anyus

You are the winner.
nope...the mambulancer driver will be ...;) EMT here we roll ...how you got so much blood everywhere? ...
rolleye.gif
:p

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
Use your fingers. Wash them first.

ya, who knows where they have been!

vi_edit: How did you come up with that so fast? You need silverware? :p

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Ummm... I got it. Find the hottest girl in your workplace and have her feed it to you (off of her :Q).

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
A second one - take two of those thin plates that cover expansion slots on the back of a PC and tape them together so they are two abreast.

:)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
vi_edit: How did you come up with that so fast? You need silverware?

10 years of boy scouts. Resourcefulness is a necessity!

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Oh! Another one. Got any AOL cd's laying around? You could snap that into quarters and use one of the wedges and use the rounded edge of it as a makeshift spoon.

ScrapSilicon

Lifer
Apr 14, 2001
A second one - take two of those thin plates that cover expansion slots on the back of a PC and tape them together so they are two abreast.

:)
/me has those..;)

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Oh! Another one. Got any AOL cd's laying around? You could snap that into quarters and use one of the wedges and use the rounded edge of it as a makeshift spoon.

Then you contaminate it with AOL'ness. And that is catching I hear.

You were in scouts? What rank did you end up at? 10 years is a long time. Ya make Eagle? I still remember helping to push the scoutmasters vehicle out of the mud one year. We got like 8 vehicles stuck in the mud that was supposed to be our campground.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Eagle? No. I should have, but women and sports took precedence when I hit 16. I think I dropped out of the scouts when I was Life. That's one step down from eagle right?