anybody else tired of seeing Obama bitch slapped by other foreign leaders?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
....He's a media creation designed to appeal to low information voters and pig ignorant liberals. Elections have consequences.

It comes out Rush's mouth and onto the pages of P&N, its a miracle!

Lol low information people. Thats the tag line folks say for anyone who doesn't think the same way as they do.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
It comes out Rush's mouth and onto the pages of P&N, its a miracle!

Lol low information people. Thats the tag line folks say for anyone who doesn't think the same way as they do.

..and I'm sure you have something to say about other truisms like the sun rising in the morning or maybe you're not sure about that either.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
For someone who got intellectually filleted early on in this thread I find it impressive you have the balls to come back and post in it. Shows an impressive amount of self-delusion.

if you are going to "intellectually fillet" me use something other than a dull butter knife.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
if you are going to "intellectually fillet" me use something other than a dull butter knife.

Your whole premise fell apart with the equivalent of spitball fire; a dull butter knife would obliterate you. Look at your posts, you got taken to school and didn't bother engaging in a debate. Textbook hit n' run wimpout.