Any Howard Stern fans? Ahhuhhuhuhuhuhuhhuh... aw shut up ya b****!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ivol07

Golden Member
Jun 25, 2002
One of the best guests in my opinion is Gilbert Gottfried. Damn, when he comes on it's hillarious. And I miss Hank the angry drunkin dwarf. To bad he died, he was the greatest. And now Beetlejuice is hardly ever on the show. The best was when Hank and Beetlejuice used to fight...holy sh!t was that funny.

And has anyone heard Phil Hendrie. He is pretty funny too.

<Beetlejuice>"Who Me?"</beetlejuice>

Broohaha

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
Yeah, I love Evil Dave too. His impression is uncanny and the grief he gets when he messes up his lines is too funny. And believe it or not, I love High Pitch Eric and that drunkard Butt Billionaire Jeff and all the other wackpackers. John the Stutterer is too much. Listening to him is like watching that scene in Austin Powers where he can't stop peeing. It's comedy that just never ends--it goes on an embarrasingly long time. I never really got to hear Beet and Hank fight, unfortunately. I bet that was some hilarious stuff though. I also love it when Howard does his Steven Spielberg impression, talking about his black children. And then he impersonates Spielberg's black children: "Daddeh! Why you send me to summah camp, daddeh?" It's brtual but hilarious.
There are a few things about Howard that irritate me no end though. Like when he bitches and moans about how he invented EVERYTHING. Granted, he is very much an innovator and many things have been ripped off of him, but his saying that he had The Osbournes stolen from him because one day he said on his show that he would "love to follow them around and film them like the Munsters" is crap. And his endless pumping up of Son of the Beach is very lame. Despite all the ad time he gives it, it doesn't seem to be getting any ratings or else I'm sure he'd brag about them on the show. And I know that his entire schtick is making fun of Hollywood and celebrities but sometimes he's just unfair. Like when he was ripping Mike Myers for no reason a couple weeks ago. And don't even get me started on his politics. All that BS about the stock market falling because "America doesn't have confidence in Bush"? Stupidest thing I'd ever heard. I'm sure that idiot just wanted to let off some steam because he lost a crapload of money in stocks. And he also toes the party line and says that baseball players should strike because owners are greedy. Granted he sides with them because he's also an entertainer but what crap. Anybody with half a brain knows that baseball players are by far the most overpaid in all of professional sports and that 80% of owners can't compete and barely make any profit all because of the ridiculous salaries players get. He doesn't know crap about current events; for a guy who's supposedly so macho, he sure can be a fruit in that all he cares about is entertainment and showbiz and he doesn't know the first damn thing about sports.

Feb 10, 2000
He doesn't know crap about current events; for a guy who's supposedly so macho, he sure can be a fruit in that all he cares about is entertainment and showbiz and he doesn't know the first damn thing about sports.

In all fairness, I doubt very seriously whether he would characterize himself as macho in any way. He is pretty open about his lack of manliness.

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
Broohaha:

Your gripe about his having the idea for The Osbournes long before it happened, I believe there's tape of him saying it. Also, his shameless promotion of Son of the Beach is because he's an executive producer of the show with a listening audience of millions. I would do it, too. :D