ANY CHARGER FANS IN THE HOUSE????

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
WOOOOOOO HOO!!!! LT and Rivers to debut tomorrow vs the Seahawks....

CHARGERS 16-0 season coming up.

Kickoff is 7pm.

:beer::cool::beer:

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Chargers blew last year. They are going blow again this year.

Edit-Every Chargers game I've gone to there have been more fans for the opposing team than rooting for the Chargers. I've seen them play the Bears, the Broncos and the Bills (well, there were more Flutie fans there rooting for the Chargers so we'll call it 2 out of 3).

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
Originally posted by: maddogchen
LOL 16-0 season. I remember a few years back when the chargers ALMOST went 0-16

seriously... 16-0 season made me chuckle! Thats like "Let's go Polish Army, win that war!"

imported_Strang

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2001
Originally posted by: yobarman

seriously... 16-0 season made me chuckle! Thats like "Let's go Polish Army, win that war!"

At least the Polish Army had more than one weapon. ;)

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: Strang
Nice to see that the illegal drug trade still has a firm foothold in San Diego. :p
dont go knockin' my customers!! but wait, he did mention the chargers going perfect this season, and being a sd resident who hates the chargers and would like tax-relief from seeing them leave, all is good.

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
RIVERS AND LT TO DEBUT TOMOMMORW. WOOOHOO!!!

If only Mike Williams would have been drafted to the Chargers, would start another new CHARGERS DYNASTY.

:beer:

Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Passions
RIVERS AND LT TO DEBUT TOMOMMORW. WOOOHOO!!!

If only Mike Williams would have been drafted to the Chargers, would start another new CHARGERS DYNASTY.

I heard that Rivers was only going to play 1 quarter...if that.

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Originally posted by: anxi80
Originally posted by: Strang
Nice to see that the illegal drug trade still has a firm foothold in San Diego. :p
dont go knockin' my customers!! but wait, he did mention the chargers going perfect this season, and being a sd resident who hates the chargers and would like tax-relief from seeing them leave, all is good.

i live in sd. chargers really do suck...

psiu

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2003
Originally posted by: yobarman

That's great....I'm Polish AND a Charger's fan......

EDIT: and as the poster above is, also a Lion's fan....

oh, and a Brown's fan.

Explanation for sports fan curse: born and raised until high school in San Diego, lived in Cleveland for year (but that's where my mom is from, so I was already also a Cleveland fan), and then moving to Michigan, and eventually Detroit. At least there's usually a good team in Michigan every year (between Detroit teams, UM, MSU, EMU/WMU/CMU/NMU/MTU/FSU/GVSU/LSSU and others. As opposed to Cleveland and San Diego).

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
DA BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!! They are gonna be Super Bowl caliber football team next year. Trust me...

Expect an above .500 season this year.

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Feldenak
I guess it could be worse...you could be a Chiefs fan.

<-- Raiders fan :)

:laugh:

Chiefs are going to kill the Raiders every time they meet this year.

I feel sorry for any CA footbally fans. Not much to cheer for this year.

new2AMD

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
life long charger fan in NY. Mike Williams will be a Charger next year. They have 2 1st round picks and they will most likely be both in the top 10 if not the top 5.

Rivers will play the 2nd quarter and into the third.

Dont forget, if Deion Sanders wants to come back to the NFL, the Chargers own his rights. Therefore Baltimore would have to compensate them to sign him.

imported_Strang

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2001
Originally posted by: new2AMD
life long charger fan in NY. Mike Williams will be a Charger next year. They have 2 1st round picks and they will most likely be both in the top 10 if not the top 5.

Rivers will play the 2nd quarter and into the third.

Dont forget, if Deion Sanders wants to come back to the NFL, the Chargers own his rights. Therefore Baltimore would have to compensate them to sign him.

Isn't putting up with Deion punishment enough? :p

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Have not kept up, did Rivers sign with the Chargers yet?

I thought the Chargers said they would offer less and less everyday he did not sign? Sounds like the last I heard Rivers would play for another leauge and sit out a year of the NFL?