Another migrant caravan heading for the USA ...

Page 29 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Nah, it's still in the news. The bulk of the caravan is taking a rest break in Mexico City.

Fern

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Nah, it's still in the news. The bulk of the caravan is taking a rest break in Mexico City.

Fern

Yeh, but the Trumpian raving has ceased. He took his best shot at sending the Faithful to the polls. That was the whole point, wasn't it?

Maybe the troops can get some taco trucks. It'll beat the shit out of MRE's.

Reactions: Engineer

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Trump is preparing to remove Kirstjen Nielsen as Homeland Security secretary, aides say

President Trump has told advisers he has decided to remove Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, and her departure from the administration is likely to occur in the coming weeks, if not sooner, according to five current and former White House officials.
Trump canceled a planned trip with Nielsen this week to visit U.S. troops at the border in South Texas and told aides over the weekend he wants her out as soon as possible, these officials said. The president has grumbled for months about what he views as Nielsen’s lackluster performance on immigration enforcement and is believed to be looking for a replacement who will implement his policy ideas with more alacrity

This might mean that he intends to get filthy on matters of immigration. Stephen Miller and John Bolton win..

Soon we'll have a White House of wolves. If you're going to assault the Constitution and democracy, you don't want people standing in your way. You don't want lawyers and patriotic duty-bound ex-military resisting your impulses. You want ideologues and crackpots enabling you. This is where we're headed it seems.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
My links were from well-known sources such as AP and Reuters, not from Wiki or Twitter or Facebook. Don't forget about the story about a guy was beaten up simply because he asked everyone to wait in line not to rush or the story about women, children, and the elders were in danger of being crushed and so on. Links already provided in this thread. Feel free to read up.

FFS man I read the links that's how I was able to make the comment I did. The articles you linked were thin on details and sourcing, I don't question that the reporters are reporting the information that they have been given but they also didn't say it happened definitively. I wonder if you really read the links you provided or just jumped on a few details and ran with that.