Another bow by OBowma

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SAWYER

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
These bows are blown out of proportion. Why would Obama feel inferior? And I'm no Obama fan but no need to throw mud when not needed. I assume the same people making a big deal also think and made a huge fuss when other Presidents did it, and what about Bush and the kissing? hand holding?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Hey...guess who bowed again to our communist leader?

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slide...licid_ap_org52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a/

capt.52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-0.jpg

Look the guy in the eye for Christ's sake!

Last edited:

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Apologist count +1

"Very low bows like this are a sign of great respect and deference to a superior."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cad, rather than respond in detail to your uncorrectable ignorance and stupidity, just add me
the the apologist count as it goes up to at least two.

Danube

Banned
Dec 10, 2009
Obama understands the symbolic value of bowing in these kids of pics. He does it to try and humiliate US. Of course stripping US of its arms is worse and hes been up to that the last weeks. Obama rules like a foreign enemy

Sacrilege

Sep 6, 2007

I can explain these pics, I swear....

Bush kisses the Saudi King because they help pump OUR oil out from under THEIR sand. It's the least he can do to show our appreciation for their peaceful cooperation. Some other countries have to get bombed to get to OUR oil.

Eisenhower was a RINO, no real Republican would ever disparage the Military-Industrial Complex which keeps us safe.

Why shouldn't Bush bow to a great CHRISTIAN leader, such as the Pope?

Nixon bows to show his respect for Mao's authoritarian legacy. Killing millions of your nation's domestic dissidents is a Republican wet dream.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Obama should at least learn to bow correctly in Japan . Your suppose to keep eye contact . I also notice the emperor doesn't bow in kind as it should be ,

cyclohexane

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2005
WHo gives a flying fuck? Oh wait, I know, it must be you teabaggers (closet racists who will use any excuse to bash Obama). Pathetic

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Our messiah can do no wrong, bow, hold hands or a big sloppy kiss. His will be done in Washington, the heartland and foreign lands as it was done in Texas. "AWWWWKKK!!!" It's 2010? Just woke up from a 2005 flashback, dreampt I was a neocon groupy. "shudder!!"

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
I don't plan on apologizing for Obama and his curtsy.

I hope you guys don't like it...I hope your outrage grows.

Because he is in charge of the US, and the party of "No" gets to sit back and boil over with meaningless rage.

rage on!!

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I don't plan on apologizing for Obama and his curtsy.

I hope you guys don't like it...I hope your outrage grows.

Because he is in charge of the US, and the party of "No" gets to sit back and boil over with meaningless rage.

rage on!!

Im not raging...I think its humerous :p

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
QUICK!!! DUHVERT!!! MUST POST COLLECTION FROM LEFTIST WEBSITE...

wow, nice try though even if lame.

Divert from what, you worthless sack of sh!t? While in your permanent vegetative state, do you really dream that ceremonial bows and other meaningless acts have real-world implications? Or is it just take you take great pride in continually proving to everyone else how utterly lacking in substance you are?

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
how low will he go

Clinton almost bowed and the NYT gave him a tongue lashing. What exactly does this full out bow along with the bow to the king tell us about Obowma? IMO, it shows he is weak and wants the US to outwardly appear weak/meek. Exactly the wrong message IMO.

Apologist unite?

Wow, the economy still isn't good, we are fighting in two countries, and all you can do is complain about a freaking bow? Really?

Why don't you start posting about how bad Dancing with the Stars is? That would make about as much sense as this.

Why do you even care what he does, it is obvious that you hate him no matter what he does. Did you complain when Bush did similar things? (answer:no). It's called diplomacy and courtesy, something you obviously know nothing about.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Wow, the economy still isn't good, we are fighting in two countries, and all you can do is complain about a freaking bow? Really?

Why don't you start posting about how bad Dancing with the Stars is? That would make about as much sense as this.

Why do you even care what he does, it is obvious that you hate him no matter what he does. Did you complain when Bush did similar things? (answer:no). It's called diplomacy and courtesy, something you obviously know nothing about.

This thread was from 5 months ago, but whatever.
It doesn't matter that BHO has done everything but help the economy. It doesn't matter that there are 2 wars going on. Other things can be talked about. IT's hilarious you BHO fluffers always try to duhvert and deflect like this whenever someone points out BHO's weakness.
Meh, stay blind if you must...

cliftonite

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2001
It doesn't matter that BHO has done everything but help the economy. It doesn't matter that there are 2 wars going on. Other things can be talked about. IT's hilarious you BHO fluffers always try to duhvert and deflect like this whenever someone points out BHO's weakness.

You are saying that Obama hasn't done anything for the economy and that there are two wars going on yet you were the one who created a thread about him bowing? When he wasn't the first to do it? Who the fuck is duh duh duh vurting?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
You are saying that Obama hasn't done anything for the economy and that there are two wars going on yet you were the one who created a thread about him bowing? When he wasn't the first to do it? Who the fuck is duh duh duh vurting?

Try again you twit. I said, that other things can be talked about. Just because you fluffers don't want it to be talked about doesn't mean you can deflect with the "economy" and "war" line you love so much. Yes, those are important and BHO should pull his head out of his ass and get to work on them(the right way) but it doesn't mean we should ignore his asinine bowing.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Try again you twit. I said, that other things can be talked about. Just because you fluffers don't want it to be talked about doesn't mean you can deflect with the "economy" and "war" line you love so much. Yes, those are important and BHO should pull his head out of his ass and get to work on them(the right way) but it doesn't mean we should ignore his asinine bowing.

Why should anyone care what a bunch of ignorant rednecks like you think regarding bowing?

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005

I don't love Obama, I just think what he (or Bush, or Reagan, or clinton, or whoever) does when they meet someone at a diplomatic functions is so irrelevant. And so does probably 90% of the country.

Why don't you worry about what he says? Or what he is trying to do?

Caring about a freaking bow is just a waste of time. Like I said, we have way more pressing problems then if he (or anyone) is polite and bows. Who really gives a shit? Grow up and worry about important things. It's like worrying about a scratch on your arm when your leg has been cut off.

Worry about how he claims to have unlimited authority to execute American citizens without any evidence, proof, or trial.