Announcing the Coolcoin mini Computer contest!

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I am proud to announce the Coolcoin for Cool mini Computer Contest, or the "Quad C" contest for short!

I will be awarding Coolcoins (the official moderator approved cryptocurrency made famous by our OT forum) to anyone who comes up with a really cool unique project that uses a small single board computer like a Raspberry Pi or other similar single board computer like an Arduino or an ODroid.

What you build is up to you... it can be a robot, or a weather station, or even something totally crazy and pointless with a frickin' laser beam on it's head. As long as it's cool new project that was recently built by you and has a single board computer in it, it qualifies!

We will be awarding Coolcoins based on originality, technical difficulty, and overall coolness. Our winners will receive Coolcoins, which have no monetary value, but have nearly infinite Anandtech forum bragging rights.

Sound good? Cool! Now, go build something and post pictures of it here! The contest ends on August 31st, 2018!

Last edited:
Reactions: jsimenhoff

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Not a single person applied to this contest, so I'm going to declare myself the winner and keep the Coolcoin for myself. :)