Ann Coulter attacks Cleland, says he is no Hero as he blew himself up in Vietnam

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Romans828
Why should you apologize? Now that you know Dari is not a liberal, his statement has merit? The same words are true if he is a conservative, and worth a snappy comment if made by a liberal?

Thats not what I meant. I would not have "labeled" Dari of being a liberal based upon that particular remark alone.

I still find it amusing who's free speech we chose to tolerates and who's we don't.

I may be a right wing radical Bible thumper, but I will defend your right to say what you want. Freedom of speech must apply in all directions.

Fair enough, however one may say what one pleases but be prepared to accept consequences and criticism. To be fair to Dari, I think he was being metaphorical. On the other hand, seeing Coulter in a muzzle sounds amusing :p

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
Originally posted by: M4tth3wV
muzzled ? and used "bitch" in the same sentence.

Just add water, that's instant credibility.

Technically, to make a bitch shut up, you have to use a muzzle anyway. Unless rabies' involved, I wouldn't use water. ha ha

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
I hope Max Cleleand sues the living crap out of that slut. The idea that she even gets airtime on legitimate news channels pisses me off. I will write letters to the networks about this and see what credibility they have in "muzzling" her.