An Agnostic, Dyslexic, Insomniac ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
George and Harry went fishing one day. While fishing in the boat, Harry proceeded to light a cigar with the biggest lighter George had ever seen.

So George asks Harry "Man where you get that thing?" Harry replied, "I got from my genie."

George says "Quit your lying, you don't have to be like that. Keep it a secret if you want to."

Harry then reached under his seat and pulled out his magic lamp.

Harry tells George "You can have only one wish, but you better be very precise and loud, cuz this genie don't hear to good."

So George rubs the lamp, and lo and behold out pops a genie.

"What is you wish master?"

George looks at Harry and says, "I wish I had a million bucks."

An hour later a duck lands in the boat, then another, and another....

George looks at Harry and says, "that's one messed up genie!"

Harry then asks George, "Do you really think that i wanted a 12 inch Bic?"

Jan 31, 2002
13) All websites must contain NO POP-UPS, POP/GO-BEHINDS or EXIT POP-UPS. Members can however have advertising banners on their websites.

rolleye.gif

- M4H

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Two doctors were in a hospital hallway one day complaining about Nurse Nancy. "She's incredibly mixed up," said one doctor. "She does everything absolutely backwards. Just last week, I told her to give a patient 2 milligrams of morphine every 10 hours, but instead she gave him 10 milligrams every 2 hours! He damn near died on us!"

The second doctor said, "That's nothing. Earlier this week, I told her to give a patient an enema every 24 hours, but instead she tried to give him 24 enemas in one hour! The guy damn near exploded!" Suddenly, they hear this bloodcurdling scream from down the hall.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed the first doctor. "I just realised I told Nurse Nancy to prick Mr. Smith's boil!"

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Two doctors were in a hospital hallway one day complaining about Nurse Nancy. "She's incredibly mixed up," said one doctor. "She does everything absolutely backwards. Just last week, I told her to give a patient 2 milligrams of morphine every 10 hours, but instead she gave him 10 milligrams every 2 hours! He damn near died on us!"

That's sad for me, because I know someone who actually died because of that. :(

- M4H

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: Entity
You should've quit while you were ahead, GB. :p

Rob

Lol,stop me before I pun again,ahahaha :p

"Freudian slips are when you say one thing but mean your mother"
I used that already.

Noid

Platinum Member
Sep 20, 2000
GeekBabe did well,,,

I laffd hard at the blindman / dog joke.

... Makes me think shes getting them from the local pub ...

(the jokes)

:p

KC5AV

Golden Member
Jul 26, 2002
Originally posted by: Syringer
Should've quit while you were ahead honey.

well contribute something funny to the thread...

You asked for it. Stop me if you've heard this one...

An elderly lady goes to see her doctor, and explains that she is having a little trouble with gas. She tells him that her farts have always been silent and odorless. He gives her some pills and tells her to take one a day for a week, then to come back and see him.

A week later the lady pays her visit to the doctor, and informs him that her farts are still silent, but that they stink mightily. He says, "Good, now that we've cleared your sinuses, we can work on your hearing."

Noid

Platinum Member
Sep 20, 2000
ooo ... a witty one ...

That joke could be applied to reference some symtoms/solutions ,,, I've noticed on some members ... lol

.. sorta like

... it hurts when I do this ...

... dont do that ...

:p

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
George and Harry went fishing one day. While fishing in the boat, Harry proceeded to light a cigar with the biggest lighter George had ever seen.

So George asks Harry "Man where you get that thing?" Harry replied, "I got from my genie."

George says "Quit your lying, you don't have to be like that. Keep it a secret if you want to."

Harry then reached under his seat and pulled out his magic lamp.

Harry tells George "You can have only one wish, but you better be very precise and loud, cuz this genie don't hear to good."

So George rubs the lamp, and lo and behold out pops a genie.

"What is you wish master?"

George looks at Harry and says, "I wish I had a million bucks."

An hour later a duck lands in the boat, then another, and another....

George looks at Harry and says, "that's one messed up genie!"

Harry then asks George, "Do you really think that i wanted a 12 inch Bic?"

LMAO! :D