Got this link from reddit "stalker" who lurked the baido forum 24/7:
Also this image from baidu topic lists 4Ghz Zen as scoring 165pts in R15 :
Thus 3.7Ghz should be getting 152 (4% higher than what the 6C ES scored).
- IPC is at the least Ivy Bridge-E and higher
- SMT for Ryzen is more efficient then Intel's HyperThreading
- Ryzen has no cold Bug
- Cinebench R15 hits 145 single thread @ 3.4GHz on ES, earlier models hit 130-140, retails should hit 140-150. Ryzen @ 3.4Ghz 8C/16T should score ~1500pts in R15
- Most Ryzen ES samples hit 4.3-4.5GHz MAX on Air with all core enabled
- Intel is testing out Skylake-X, and beats out current 6950X with 8C/16T because it can hit higher clocks.
^^Above translation taken from overclock.net forum topic(I added only small bit about MT score in R15, it was missing).