All Jet Li fans check this out!!! OMG!!!

Kin

Oct 9, 1999
My friend and I have been reading up on this for quite awhile now.

Just recently, the official site has been launched with a *gasp* trailer!!!

Check it out === >

HERO

Star cast includes:
- Jet Li
- Tony Leung
- Maggie Cheung
- Zhang Zhiyi

and *martial arts legend* Donnie Yen!!!!

Damnit!!! 'Nuff said!

P.S. The battle of all battles!! Donnie Yen vs Jet Li! wh00p

IcemanJer

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
Zhang Zhiyi - that the girl from Rush Hour 2? If so, *splooge*!
Er.... she was in Rush Hour 2...? Oh yeah, that's right. She was, and also from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

McPhreak

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
Zhang Zhiyi - that the girl from Rush Hour 2? If so, *splooge*!

yes that is...

Maggie Cheung is a hottie as well...:p <---drool

Kin

Oct 9, 1999
Sup Raging,

Yup yup! It's the asian babe with a *bitch* attitude from Rush Hour 2 and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon fame.

Check out her wallpaper for her character, Moon.

*drool*
Moon, devoted servant to Broken Sword

Better yet, check out the trailer for an enigmatic glare; that stare can send chills.

Maggie Cheung!! Still looking lovely at 38! ;)

slycat

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
ive been waiting for this movie for ages...hope it gets out soon and plays in
big theaters alike CrouchingTiger

Storm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 1999
Originally posted by: Kin
My friend and I have been reading up on this for quite awhile now.

Just recently, the official site has been launched with a *gasp* trailer!!!

Check it out === >

HERO

Star cast includes:
- Jet Li
- Tony Leung
- Maggie Cheung
- Zhang Zhiyi

and *martial arts legend* Donnie Yen!!!!

Damnit!!! 'Nuff said!

P.S. The battle of all battles!! Donnie Yen vs Jet Li! wh00p

Wow its got a nice cast.
I hope it doesnt get all chopped up and stuff by the film company that is releasing it.
Plus I hope it doesnt fall into category of "wuxia"(however its spelled) movies where it ends with a good or "neutrally" aligned character turning evil and killing off the main protagonists and "win". Since they already did the angle where the antagonist turns good redeems himself/herself for all the evil caused and then kills themself (current example CT HD character Zhang Ziyi). And finally
I really dont think they could do a movie where the good guys win cuz thats too boring.

Oh yea Tony Leung In "God of Cookery" :D

Kin

Oct 9, 1999
I know what you mean Storm.

There was a screening done in China a week or so ago. Tight security, (to fight piracy) like 1 security guard for 3 customers! Yow!!
The audiences came out with tears in their eyes; looks like a winner. :)

Then again, I have *huge* expectations for this. I'm a big fan of Donnie Yen and here's hoping to an epic story with martial arts to enhance the story; not the other way around.

They are going for a more *emotional* driven experience hence the logo "Follow your heart..".

P.S. Doesn't hurt that the director spent 3 years on the story. :)

Storm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 1999
Originally posted by: Kin
I know what you mean Storm.

There was a screening done in China a week or so ago. Tight security, (to fight piracy) like 1 security guard for 3 customers! Yow!!
The audiences came out with tears in their eyes; looks like a winner. :)

Then again, I have *huge* expectations for this. I'm a big fan of Donnie Yen and here's hoping to an epic story with martial arts to enhance the story; not the other way around.

They are going for a more *emotional* driven experience hence the logo "Follow your heart..".

P.S. Doesn't hurt that the director spent 3 years on the story. :)

It looks good from what I can see of the trailer ;) Omg the emperor/king its HIM! heh I glad someone understands where Im coming from. Oh yea wasnt Zhang Yimou the dood that apparently had an affair with Zhang Ziyi? Maybe Im just crazy but I coulda sworn I had a rumor or something about it.

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
Anyone have the trailer saved? It's not viewing on my computer for some reason. :(

Kin

Oct 9, 1999
Doh! :eek:

Forgot this link if you want more information! Beware, this may be spoiling yourself! hehehe ;)

Monkey Peaches

It looks good from what I can see of the trailer Omg the emperor/king its HIM! heh I glad someone understands where Im coming from. Oh yea wasnt Zhang Yimou the dood that apparently had an affair with Zhang Ziyi? Maybe Im just crazy but I coulda sworn I had a rumor or something about it.

First time I heard of any names but I have heard rumours about these tales. Oh well, she's still hot and that *glare*.... makes me knees weak. Have you seen her commercial for Visa where she complains about the soup then kicks the s*it out of the restaurant staff? LOL :D

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
I don't know anything about this movie, and I'm on modem right now so I wont d/l the trailer...

But Jet Li fighting.

and more importantly.

Zhang Zhiyi being a hottie.

Good enough for me.

Dragoon42

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2000
Wow, i think thats gotta be the first jet-li movie that i think i'm not interested in. It just seems like there's going to be too much rope and special effects used for the fight scenes =\. I'll still prolly go see it, that trailer reminds me of Zu Warriors (terrible movie, i urge you to never watch this movie). Well actually it seems to actually have a plot unlike zu warriors

StevenYoo

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2001
Donnie Yen is the freaking man.

damn, this movie is gonna be awesome to watch for its cast ALONE. screw the plot! just fight!