Alky's thread.

Page 29 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jeffg010

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2008
The recipe for Salmon:

Mix in bowl
Half cup of milk
1 egg

1 plate of Italian seasoning

Put salmon in bowl and get nice and wet
Then put salmon on plate of Italian seasoning (should stick to the wet salmon)
make sure both side get coated

2 teaspoons of olive oil in frying pan

Throw salmon in frying pan flipping it over every couple of minutes, enjoy!

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
1373191-another_asado_Buenos_Aires.jpg

yes, they are bbqing a whole cow.

Kyle

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
The recipe for Salmon:

Mix in bowl
Half cup of milk
1 egg

1 plate of Italian seasoning

Put salmon in bowl and get nice and wet
Then put salmon on plate of Italian seasoning (should stick to the wet salmon)
make sure both side get coated

2 teaspoons of olive oil in frying pan

Throw salmon in frying pan flipping it over every couple of minutes, enjoy!

hmm, never had salmon prepared this way but now I want to try it...

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
You dudes that are foodies should try Sushi served on a naked chick. Turn you guys away from video games and eating is all I will say.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
You dudes that are foodies should try Sushi served on a naked chick. Turn you guys away from video games and eating is all I will say.

That's just about as classless as it gets. I assume that afterword everyone goes out on the street to have a shit and sniff each others movement?

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Chicken Blood + Rice. Let it congeal, then cut and steam.
Add stick, coat in crushed peanut and cilantro.
Taiwanese_pig_blood_cake.jpg

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Only because you are poor. What guy wouldn't love eating off a hot woman's body?

Unless you like guys maybe?

LOL at sushi getting hot in this argument. WTF!

No, I would not want to eat food off a woman's body because it's a stupid gimmick. It degrades the food, so why do it?

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
That's just about as classless as it gets. I assume that afterword everyone goes out on the street to have a shit and sniff each others movement?

Meanwhile the guy below you, wants chicken blood congealed on his rice.

It's clear you are a bottom feeder bro. Those that eat sushi off a hot woman don't shit in the street nor sniff asses like somehow you came up with that.

ManBearPig

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2000
I just popped in here to say...man, I sure as hell would not mind eating sushi off of a hot chicks body.

Jun 26, 2007

I've had it, it's meh at best.

It's nothing special and almost always awkward for any man who is not a piece of sheit.

Jun 26, 2007
Meanwhile the guy below you, wants chicken blood congealed on his rice.

It's clear you are a bottom feeder bro. Those that eat sushi off a hot woman don't shit in the street nor sniff asses like somehow you came up with that.

Considering where the tradition is most common and the people who tend to enjoy it it's more likely that they will pay some woman for her panties or to fart in their mouths rather than engage in any normal sexual activity with them.

It's also about as much 80's as Rick Astley.

Those were the days though, fucking my way through the girls of Brixton and beating the living sheit out of every snotnosed punk like you made my day... Every day.

PhoKingGuy

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2007
Tampa?!? sounds like you are fighting for Megan Fox one of the only hotties to come out of that area.

I like Tampa though. Laid back and relaxing as a couple.

I'm a grad student, I don't have much time to do anything other than be in the library anyway.