Alex Jones got spanked in court.

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I find it amusing that the plaintiff's attorney advised Jones of his 5A rights and he didn't even blink. Just kept on talking lol

Man that attorney was DYING for this moment. Had to be the longest 12 days of his life waiting to drop that hammer.

Reactions: hal2kilo

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
That is how I know you lied to me

"See I told you the truth, I gave them my phone..."
"And I have several different phones with that number.. and thats why he got it"
"My lawyer sent it<the phone> to you but I am hiding it OK!"
"So you got my phone but we didnt give it to you"

If that is not Trump speak... Jesus.

Shamrock

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
I just saw his face fill up red. After he was accused of perjury, he looked sun burned. :D

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
If he ends up in Chapter 7 and behind bars because of this, I have to say
<---the schedenfreude will be strong in this one.

I make no apologies for being petty and spiteful towards this man. He has built great wealth and fame by telling one lie after another. Like Trump, he is so used to lying without consequence that he cannot stop using it as a crutch even when under oath. This why Trump never testified before Mueller. These people cannot help themselves. This is just poetic justice.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
I just hope those parents get every single cent Alex Jones has and that he vanishes from public purview and spends the rest of his days in poverty having to rely on food kitchens.
Unfortunately there are enough gullible people to keep buying his BS.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
After Jones' testimony, plaintiff's attorney is moving for sanctions against Jones and his attorney, for violating a court order precluding him from discussing his net worth, then lying on the stand, claiming that he's broke. Then claiming he complied with all discovery requests, which he did not. Said the judge:

Not only did he perjure himself in his discovery responses, but he just perjured himself twice in court today, a fact acknowledged in open court by the judge. He's so screwed right now. B-bye dickhead.
I think he's in the "finding out" stage.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Alex Jones' thoughts of claiming bankruptcy must be in every thought and dream since he got dragged into court. He got pegged dead to rights and seeing him parrying his skills as a purveyor of lies against the irrefutable facts that point to his guilt is hilarious and so telling of how he relies on falsehoods to defend the for profit falsehoods he's been broadcasting.

That aside, I can't wait for the day to see Trump under oath sitting in a court hotseat just like Jones has. Can you just imagine what it would look like in the street outside the courthouse if it came to pass? Gallows galore? A pyre for roasting the hide off of him? The possibilities are as creative and endless as the lies that come out of his mouth.