Alex Jones got spanked in court.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
Alex Jones says men in the '60s had penises three times the size of men today.

Lol ... Three times? Now according to Google, in 2020 the average penis size was 5.1-5.5 inches, so we can conclude that your typical Boomer was packing a johnson about 15-16 inches long. So .. I know there are some boomers on this board, so would any of you Titans Among Men (or the women who I assume were absolutely terrified of them on their wedding night) care to confirm this?

I'm going with the many woman have, upon seeing Alex, immediately said “What a massive dick.” The bigger the dick, the smaller the penis.

it’s volume man, wider is better

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Last week several of the plaintiff families filed motions to dismiss the bankruptcy cases. They are alleging that Jones is hiding money in offshore accounts and with family members, and that the bankruptcy is a sham. Now, this week, the bankruptcy trustee himself filed a similar motion. The bankruptcy trustee is usually an attorney appointed by the court to manage the bankruptcy estate.

Here is the motion to dismiss, which is worth a read if you want to find out what Jones is up to here. First paragraph:

He spends 25 years making conspiracy claims about the federal government, then asks them to help him carry out an illegal scheme to screw over the Sandy Hook plaintiffs. This asshole should be thrown right the hell out of bankruptcy court. He can file for real bankruptcy later on when he and his companies are actually broke.

Holy sh*t. The trustee's motion will carry a lot of weight. My prediction is that the bankruptcy will be dismissed and that the court will refer the matter to the DOJ to pursue criminal charges. The bankruptcy petition and schedules are sworn statements-if they were false that's a pretty easy case for conviction. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Reactions: dank69

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Holy sh*t. The trustee's motion will carry a lot of weight. My prediction is that the bankruptcy will be dismissed and that the court will refer the matter to the DOJ to pursue criminal charges. The bankruptcy petition and schedules are sworn statements-if they were false that's a pretty easy case for conviction. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Yes it's highly unusual. I've never heard of a BK trustee filing a motion to dismiss a bankruptcy action.

That would be my prediction as well, including the criminal referral. Note here that in addition to the families and trustee filing these motions to dismiss, the DoJ itself has publicly commented on this filing, saying it looks like a sham filing. So they are already primed for it. If there are misstatements made under oath, he'll be prosecuted for perjury.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I can’t really tell if this is standard batshit, or if he’s somewhat elevated.

I'm totally amused by the Infowars zealots claiming Jones never defamed these families or that the zealots never sent the families into hiding with their death threats. Just like with the 1/6 traitors, these right-wingers think that they can lie about the past because they expect that we are like them and have no memory of it, and thus the truth can be whatever they say it is. Unfortunately for these reactionaries, social media's memory is forever.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Yeah, every generation has their people. The wackos the generation must put up with. Eventually, they all self destruct once exposed as the bullshitters and egomaniacs that they are. The 50s had Joe McCarthy, 40s had Hitler, our generation has this Jones guy and The My Pillow guy and never forget Mike Huckabee. He's right up there too along with all the others. Their numbers are never ending and seemly they come out of the woodwork when least expected. Opportunist, only looking to feather their own nest both financially and infamously.

Now, this bullshitter Jones has declared bankruptcy. A real loser with a big mouth, until the courts called him out and then he folds like the whiny little girl that he is because.... it's all BS. Total BS from the very beginning. And yes, as amazing as it seems there are people who are attracted to people like this, and they too are total losers. People are weird.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Yeah, every generation has their people. The wackos the generation must put up with. Eventually, they all self destruct once exposed as the bullshitters and egomaniacs that they are. The 50s had Joe McCarthy, 40s had Hitler, our generation has this Jones guy and The My Pillow guy and never forget Mike Huckabee. He's right up there too along with all the others. Their numbers are never ending and seemly they come out of the woodwork when least expected. Opportunist, only looking to feather their own nest both financially and infamously.

Now, this bullshitter Jones has declared bankruptcy. A real loser with a big mouth, until the courts called him out and then he folds like the whiny little girl that he is because.... it's all BS. Total BS from the very beginning. And yes, as amazing as it seems there are people who are attracted to people like this, and they too are total losers. People are weird.

His bankruptcy got dismissed because of his misrepresentations to the court.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Oki's weird stories does a fun video of Alex Jones and his gay frogs. FWIW, my own conspiracy theory on that is that Syngenta paid Jones to come up with a conspiracy theory about Atrazine that was so outlandish that it would backfire and make most people disregard the worrying side effects of the widely used herbicide. I have no proof of this, but IMO it makes more sense than Jones' theory.