Al Rashid Hotel in Baghdad under Heavy Attack(Wolfowitz is Staying there): Don't Worry Wolfowitz Okay

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nowareman

Banned
Jun 4, 2003
Originally posted by: alchemize

Don't misrepresent what I said. I didn't "wish for Wolfy to die" I only stated that since he was one of the people who started this crazy policy of preemption which has led to the deaths of American troops it's only fitting that if he's in Iraq he should be treated the same. It's little wonder you can't get the facts straight on Iraq when you can't even read a post without twisting it to your own use. Get it straight. Live by the sword die by the sword. "Wolfy" was one of the original architects of this crazy preemptive strategy and was one of the people who were hell bent on attacking Iraq even if he had to make up reasons to do it. Which we all now know they did.

You supported it. What's the difference? I think PhillyTIM chirped in for his piece of sh*t comment for the day, then labblahblahice chimed in with his quintuple post on cheering on the terrorists, and of course dealmonkey told us that the US is a bunch of terrorists...Hagbard back to imply that we are a dictatorship, etc.

Bunch of class acts.[/quote]

I supported what? Just because we may be in disagreement that does not mean your perception of my words is the truth. You are saying since I disagree with you I supported the attack on the hotel? How insane is that? As for your opinion of me and others here who disagree with you it means absolutely nothing other than it is your opinion and everyone has one. Your opinion of me and others here is worthless. Your opinion and $2.50 will get you a cafe latte at Starbucks.

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Originally posted by: alchemize
Originally posted by: LilBlinbBlahIce
I was just watching FOX news and they started of by saying "A day of terror today in Baghdad", in reference to this bombing. Someone please tell those a-holes that there is a war going on in Iraq, a war we started. As bad as Saddam and his loyalists are, they are not terrorists WHEN THEY ARE FIGHTING PEOPLE WHO HAVE ATTACKED AND OCCUPIED THEIR COUNTRY. Now a bunch of y'all are going to jump all over this statement and say I'm pro Saddam. No, I'm just against people misconstruing facts fo achieve a political end. The word "terrorist" has been hijacked and has been spun for all kinds of purposes by this admin, like starting this war.

Edit: And yes, they were implying terrorism with that headline, it was pretty obvious by what they said later.

Hotels are military targets? Iraqi police are military targets?
Any structure that houses officials and soldiers from the enemy side is a legitimate military target, that is why we bombed all kinds of structures trying to kill Saddam and his top brass. It sucks when it happens to our side, but it is not terrorism.

No, I'm just against people misconstruing facts fo achieve a political end.
Ya, what's your point?

So give me a break, I could give a rats ass to what happens to that prick and like
But not against cheering on the terrorists to achieve a political end, are you? You stepping in for BOBDN in his absence? Who's the "like"? Everyone with boots in country? Because they share the same beliefs...
Once again, we invaded their country, their fighting back, they might not be nice guys, I never said they were, but they are not terrorists. That is exactly what I'm saying, people like you and all the other fundies love to lable anyone they don't like "terrorists". I don't like a lot of the same people you don't like, but I don't lable them terrorists when they are not for shock value. Do you call the people who partook in the French and Italian resistance movements during WWII terrorists? Same thing, different people.