Age Differences

QurazyQuisp

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2003
I have a question, hopefully some of you will be able to answer...

So, My youngest sister, 15, tends to hang out with 19 year old guys. I'm wondering, why the f*** would a 19 year old guy ever want to hangout with a 15 year old? When I was 19, the last people I wanted to hang out with were people still in highschool, let alone girls in highschool. It's breaking the half + 7 rule too...

Saint Nick

Lifer
Jan 21, 2005
reason being they want to tap young poon because they never did before, probably.

unless you want her to end up like britney spears' sister, i suggest you tell them to buzz off.

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
They hang out with high schoolers because the people their age think that they are losers, and the high school girls don't know any better and just think "Oooo he's 19 and paying attention to ME!!!!" thus boosting said loser's ego/self-esteem.

Thats just a theory though.

Saint Nick

Lifer
Jan 21, 2005
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3
They hang out with high schoolers because the people their age think that they are losers, and the high school girls don't know any better and just think "Oooo he's 19 and paying attention to ME!!!!" thus boosting said loser's ego/self-esteem.

Thats just a theory though.

i can agree. a lot of my friends are younger than me. granted i'm 21. they range from 18-21.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
The 19 year-old guys hang out with your sister in hopes that they may be able to insert their penis into her vagina.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
19 year old guys should not be hanging out with your sister. Why is this even allowed and what are your parents doing about it?

johnjbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001
Originally posted by: compuwiz1
19 year old guys should not be hanging out with your sister. Why is this even allowed and what are your parents doing about it?

O RLY?

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Farang
The 19 year-old guys hang out with your sister in hopes that they may be able to insert their penis into her vagina.

:laugh:

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
Who cares? There only four years older than her. There not going to do anything to her a 15 year boy wouldn't do. I'm 22 and I hang out with my friends 15 year old sister. I also hang out with people that are 18 22 23 26 28 35 38. What difference does it make.

ChAoTiCpInOy

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2006

You should be telling your parents about this and how you are concerned about it.It's not right.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Does she leave with them in their cars too?

Sure hope you're not naive enough to believe sex isn't happening or won't be happening. Each and everyone of those guys could be charged with statutory rape. Does she understand this?

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
I knew a guy in HS who was only popular with freshman girls (he was a senior). Almost all of the other seniors (myself included) thought he was a dumbass. He never did anything bad to my knowledge, but said 19 year old guys are definitely not the quality your sister probably wants.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Does she leave with them in their cars too?

Sure hope you're not naive enough to believe sex isn't happening or won't be happening. Each and everyone of those guys could be charged with statutory rape. Does she understand this?
Depends on the state.

And if she does leave with them in their cars, more power to her.

She is old enough to make her own decisions.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
young girls are naive and are maybe more willing to do stuff an older chick wouldn't do?

JRich

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2005
Originally posted by: Farang

Hawt.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I dated a 17 year-old guy when I was 22... bigger age difference, but it was college.

19:15 seems like a weird dynamic... she's, what, a sophomore in high school while they're freshman/sophomores in college? kinda creepy.

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Eli
if she does leave with them in their cars, more power to her.
At 15? If the decision is 'should I wear pink or yellow today?' then sure, she is old enough to make that decision.

If the decision is 'should I screw a 19 year old?' then she is not old enough to make that decision. At 15 she has no clue what that actually involves, or what the consequences could be.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Evadman
Originally posted by: Eli
if she does leave with them in their cars, more power to her.
At 15? If the decision is 'should I wear pink or yellow today?' then sure, she is old enough to make that decision.

If the decision is 'should I screw a 19 year old?' then she is not old enough to make that decision. At 15 she has no clue what that actually involves, or what the consequences could be.
I know there is a fine line, but some states would disagree with you. :) Colorado for example; age of consent is 14.

While I understand your sentiment, anybody who doesn't know what sex is, what it involves, or what the consequences would be.. at the age of 15.. fails at life.