Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: rdubbz420
Originally posted by: noto12ious

Who did it then? The Mossad? Are you going to tell me next the moon landing never happened? I know there are people who would like for it to happen. But it would be impossible to execute.

Elements within our government, obviously. Bush and Cheney are part of the coverup, but I doubt they were in charge of pulling the strings.
Moon landing? I never doubted that for a second. However, I do doubt the Warren Commission's findings, just like the 911 Commission.

For example,
911 Commission intentionally omitting Norman Mineta's damning testimony

Elements within our government are ordinary people with conscience and convictions. I doubt any American can or would kill thousand of innocent fellow citizens, women and children if ordered to. Yes it?s a nice little pipe dream of yours but it would never happen, at least with so many conspirators.

Actually, I believe they could kill thousands in New York that day. They sent many of my friends overseas for "WMD's", I mean oil. They shifted their priorities away from the supposed "mastermind" of 9/11/01 . Our government is 100% capable of lying / deceit to fill their agenda + pocketbooks :)

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Charlie Sheen, credible? Since when is the word of an actor or celebrity worth more than that of an average person? Especially one that's been coked up for the last 20+ years.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Sphexi
Charlie Sheen, credible? Since when is the word of an actor or celebrity worth more than that of an average person? Especially one that's been coked up for the last 20+ years.

Well, he does have star power... Sheen opens his mouth and a few days later CNN picks up the story.

Yet, these guys have been speaking out for years without the media having the guts to report it:

"former presidential advisor and CIA analyst Ray McGovern, the father of Reaganomics and former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury Paul Craig Roberts, BYU physics Professor Steven Jones, former German defense minister Andreas von Buelow, former MI5 officer David Shayler, former Blair cabinet member Michael Meacher, former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds and many more"

morkinva

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999
McCollum memo - Pearl Harbor was NOT a 'surprise attack' - Government LIE

The memo, scanned below, detailed an 8 step plan to provoke Japan into attacking the United States. President Roosevelt, over the course of 1941, implemented all 8 of the recommendations contained in the McCollum memo. Following the eighth provocation, Japan attacked...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pearl Harbor Attack No Surprise

It was at least 48 hours before the attack that I personally received the most tragic message of my life ... which was Top Secret and coded, which my radio operator handed to me. I had the code book and decoded it. The basic text of the message ran: "The Japanese will attack at (the approximate time). Do not prepare retaliatory forces. We need the full support of the American nation in a wartime effort by an unprovoked attack upon the nation in order to obtain a declaration of war."

That message and my 40 file cabinets of top secret information on Pearl Harbor were taken out and burned by myself and two other witnessing intelligence officers so that the Congressional investigation could not get to the truth as to what actually did happen at Pearl Harbor... - Roger Stolley

again..

people died
government coverup
people followed orders and didn't talk
didn't hear about it till 50 years later

MiniDoom

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2004
Originally posted by: morkinva

The memo, scanned below, detailed an 8 step plan to provoke Japan into attacking the United States. President Roosevelt, over the course of 1941, implemented all 8 of the recommendations contained in the McCollum memo. Following the eighth provocation, Japan attacked...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was at least 48 hours before the attack that I personally received the most tragic message of my life ... which was Top Secret and coded, which my radio operator handed to me. I had the code book and decoded it. The basic text of the message ran: "The Japanese will attack at (the approximate time). Do not prepare retaliatory forces. We need the full support of the American nation in a wartime effort by an unprovoked attack upon the nation in order to obtain a declaration of war."

That message and my 40 file cabinets of top secret information on Pearl Harbor were taken out and burned by myself and two other witnessing intelligence officers so that the Congressional investigation could not get to the truth as to what actually did happen at Pearl Harbor... - Roger Stolley

again..

people died
government coverup

There is a big difference in botching a counterattack and murdering 3000 of your own people.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

Well, he does have star power... Sheen opens his mouth and a few days later CNN picks up the story.

Yet, these guys have been speaking out for years without the media having the guts to report it:

"former presidential advisor and CIA analyst Ray McGovern, the father of Reaganomics and former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury Paul Craig Roberts, BYU physics Professor Steven Jones, former German defense minister Andreas von Buelow, former MI5 officer David Shayler, former Blair cabinet member Michael Meacher, former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds and many more"

That's because everyone thinks they're nuts.

Everyone knows Charlie Sheen is an idiot but because he's a big star they'll cover it. Just like they show train wrecks and high speed chases. Why this is a big mystery to some is beyond me. :roll:

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: morkinva

again..

people died
government coverup

There is a big difference in botching a counterattack and murdering 3000 of your own people.

Ever hear of "Able Danger", and Presidential Order W199I-WF-213589 ?

There's a reason the 911 Commission is shutting down Able Danger inquiry.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus

That's because everyone thinks they're nuts.

Actually, you think they're nuts because you've been ignorant about the subject matter, and you haven't done your homework. Do the research, then come back with evidence to refute the claims.

randym431

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2003
Possible...sure. While our goverment is a dark dark operation with the CIA over throwing govenments, the FBI working with organized crime, and the people still think our goverment is "Shirley Temple" like, so clean so innocent.
I still think we have no clue as to the reason of the 1963 Kennedy killing. And I am totally convinced AIDS is in fact a man made virus created to use on "certain" peoples.

It would take a government over throw, or self destruct like we seen in the USSR for these dark secrets to become exposed. But the power, money and control will never let that happen. And then again, maybe heres where the "last days" and the Bible come in.
Things will go to hell in a hand basket, or are we there now?

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001

:thumbsup:

I fail to see why anybody even gives him the time of day, much less actually wants to believe in whatever idiotic things he wants to say.

I am disappointed in a lot of the actions this administration has taken, but to think Charlie Sheen has "discovered" the truth, or some other inane B.S. is rather silly and retarded.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Well, i can accept that there may have been some 'truthiness' to the official story, but his insinuation that the administration blew down the two towers and pentagon is ridiculous. There is absolutely no way in hell something like that could be pulled off without some sort of whistleblower after all these years. The amount of people that would need to be involved...

Jul 12, 2001
so why isnt this Moussaoui's defense...i mean if there is so much proof that it was the gov't all along that then he obviously couldnt stop it...oh wait i forgot, he is in on it too and he is willing to die by death penalty for the US government...hahaha

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: CPA
Completely stopped at "woah, didn't that look like a controlled demolition" Sheen, Have you always been a friggen idiot? Are you fvcking kidding me?

You might want to do some research before you have egg all over your face:)

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtcshake.mpg
(12 seconds before WTC1 collapse, the tripod shakes, debris falls off the right side of the building)

It corroborates with this:

video link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=eyewitness
(Time frame 52:50 - 55:10 , 3 explosions can be heard roughly 12 seconds before WTC1 collapse + smoke rising from the streets)

You conspiracy theorists are out of your friggen mind if you think someone, no make that many, many people because that's what it would take to pull off something like a controlled demolition, are sadistic enough to kill thousands of people.

And I won't say we've been given all of the truth, nor do I think it's necessary, but to believe that our goverment was behind this is ludicrous. It would lead to anarchy or worst yet, a civil war.

and thats why we will NEVER find out what really happened. I watched those vids with a skeptical mindset...but those vids show some VERY good points (flashes, loud explosions, white smoke leading the fall of WTC2, etc)
I'd happen to think that not questioning these would be very unAmerican

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Aharami
Completely stopped at "woah, didn't that look like a controlled demolition" Sheen, Have you always been a friggen idiot? Are you fvcking kidding me?

(12 seconds before WTC1 collapse, the tripod shakes, debris falls off the right side of the building)

video link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=eyewitness
(Time frame 52:50 - 55:10 , 3 explosions can be heard roughly 12 seconds before WTC1 collapse + smoke rising from the streets)

You conspiracy theorists are out of your friggen mind if you think someone, no make that many, many people because that's what it would take to pull off something like a controlled demolition, are sadistic enough to kill thousands of people.

And I won't say we've been given all of the truth, nor do I think it's necessary, but to believe that our goverment was behind this is ludicrous. It would lead to anarchy or worst yet, a civil war.

and thats why we will NEVER find out what really happened. I watched those vids with a skeptical mindset...but those vids show some VERY good points (flashes, loud explosions, white smoke leading the fall of WTC2, etc)

Wow, there's someone who actually spends the time to examine the evidence. Props to Aharami.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

So to be an American, you must question everything? sigh, only a bomb could have caused flashes, loud explosions and white smoke. What friggen dream world do you people live in?

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: Hyperblaze
And people wonder why I had the quote "For more years of Bush, four more years of terror" in my sig.

And I wonder how on earth folks actually voted for bush for his second term.

I wonder why anyone takes the opinion of a Canadian seriously with regard to American politics.

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001

Wait, so you find it shocking that there were explosions, smoke, and flashes when two fuel laden jet airliners crash into some of the tallest buildings in the world?
Shocking I tell you.

I watched some of this evidence myself a while back, and I think if you really really want to convince yourself of some conspiracy theory then you can do that - convince yourself, but I think the evidence does not point toward in conspiracies.

Additionally I work as a chemist and I used to perform flash point analysis, and just about anything out there will smoke and eventually give off flashes when enough heat is applied to a closed system. To say that the smoke or flashes is a bomb is simply trying to make the evidence to fit your belief in a bomb conspiracy as opposed to the facts that thousands of pounds of jet fuel in a steel building with fires all around may have a tendency to cause smoke and flashes. Not to mention the entire structural engineering thing in regards to how the buildings fared after the collisions.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Babbles

Wait, so you find it shocking that there were explosions, smoke, and flashes when two fuel laden jet airliners crash into some of the tallest buildings in the world?
Shocking I tell you.

I watched some of this evidence myself a while back, and I think if you really really want to convince yourself of some conspiracy theory then you can do that - convince yourself, but I think the evidence does not point toward in conspiracies.

Additionally I work as a chemist and I used to perform flash point analysis, and just about anything out there will smoke and eventually give off flashes when enough heat is applied to a closed system. To say that the smoke or flashes is a bomb is simply trying to make the evidence to fit your belief in a bomb conspiracy as opposed to the facts that thousands of pounds of jet fuel in a steel building with fires all around may have a tendency to cause smoke and flashes. Not to mention the entire structural engineering thing in regards to how the buildings fared after the collisions.

You realize many of the explosions were reported on the lower floors of the towers, right? Did you even watch the footage? Did you notice the SMOKE RISING FROM THE STREETS 12 seconds before the collapse at the same time of the 3 explosions that could be heard? Did you notice building 7's collapse with the kinks in the middle support columns, folding building 7 inwards exactly like a controlled demolition?

Edit: You do realize contradictions have been made in the engineering community with regards to the analysis given by NIST, right? Also, NIST and FEMA haven't even been unable to explain WTC7...and it's been how many years now?

Don't forget the molten steel found under all 3 buildings ;)

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Babbles

Shocking I tell you.

You realize many of the explosions were reported on the lower floors of the towers, right? Did you even watch the footage? Did you notice the SMOKE RISING FROM THE STREETS 12 seconds before the collapse at the same time of the 3 explosions that could be heard? Did you notice building 7's collapse with the kinks in the middle support columns, folding building 7 inwards exactly like a controlled demolition?

Edit: You do realize contradictions have been made in the engineering community with regards to the analysis given by NIST, right? Also, NIST and FEMA haven't even been unable to explain WTC7...and it's been how many years now?

Don't forget the molten steel found under all 3 buildings ;)

dont bother. you can never convince them to even question what all those explosions were, why smoke up coming UP the stairwell (as reported by many people IN the buildings), why WTC7 came down, why black smoke (indicative of a burnt out fire) can all of a sudden lead to three buildings coming down, why there was a trail of white smoke coming out and progressing downward leading the collapse of WTC2.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
"I know I was with an officer from Ladder 146, a Lieutenant Evangelista, who ultimately called me up a couple of days later just to find out how I was. We both for whatever reason -- again, I don't know how valid this is with everything that was going on at that particular point in time, but for some reason I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, that I saw low-leve] flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I thought -- at that time I didn't know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down."

"No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the topic to him, but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy, but I just wanted to ask you because you were standing right next to me. He said did you see anything by the building? And I said what do you mean by see anything? He said did yc.u see any flashes? I said, yes, well, I thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them, too.

I don't know if that means anything. I mean, I equate it to the building cowing down and pushing things down, it could have been electrical explosions, it could have been whatever. But it's just strange that two people sort of say the same thing and neither one of us talked to each other about it. I mean, I don't know this guy from a hole in the wall. I was just standing next to him. i never met the man before in my lite. He knew who was I guess by my name on my coat and he called me up, you know, how are you doing? How's everything? And, oh, by the way did you... It was just a little strange"

source: http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/ny...050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Gregory_Stephen.txt

Captain Karin Deshore, Batallion 46:

"Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, both going up and down and then all around the building.

I went inside and I told everybody that the other building or there was an explosion occurring up there and I said I think we have another major explosion...

So here these explosions are getting bigger and louder and bigger and louder and I told everybody if this building totally explodes, still unaware that the other tower had collapsed, I'm going in the water."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/gate/pictures/2005/09/10/ga_karin_deshore.pdf

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
This is great, star power might actually fuel this thing and get it in the papers and magazines more often. Public pressure might even help our chances for an independant study. I'm amazed so many intelligent people on here arn't onboard with this simply because it's an unamerican 'conspiracy theory'. And say what you want about them, but Sheen's arn't a bunch of Bush haters, they are intelligent people who are more successful at life than you or me. I'm proud an acter like Charlie Sheen had the balls to do this while he still has a career to think about. I have even more admiration for him now, he makes me laugh in almost every movie he's in. I just hope these threads are in archives or something when we know the truth.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
<DEEP BREATH>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

morkinva

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
This is great, star power might actually fuel this thing and get it in the papers and magazines more often. Public pressure might even help our chances for an independant study. I'm amazed so many intelligent people on here arn't onboard with this simply because it's an unamerican 'conspiracy theory'. And say what you want about them, but Sheen's arn't a bunch of Bush haters, they are intelligent people who are more successful at life than you or me. I'm proud an acter like Charlie Sheen had the balls to do this while he still has a career to think about. I have even more admiration for him now, he makes me laugh in almost every movie he's in. I just hope these threads are in archives or something when we know the truth.

Well said.

Here's the video of the spot

I thanked CNN for airing this.

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001

So to be an American, you must question everything? sigh, only a bomb could have caused flashes, loud explosions and white smoke. What friggen dream world do you people live in?

I mentioned its more unAmerican to not question because many people equate questioning these incidents as unpatriotic and unamerican as you're not standing by bush. I just want to find out the truth and I'm pretty sure the govt isnt giving it to us. there are too many holes