Abigail Disney visits Dineyland undercover and is livid about what she saw.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Good thing no one is saying one single option is a silver bullet. Right? You do agree with that, correct? That no one is saying one particular policy will fix things. Right?

Hard to tell when you continously shit on and be a condescending prick to everyone elses ideas.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Hard to tell when you continously shit on and be a condescending prick to everyone elses ideas.

Its hard to tell? So you don't even realize when you are arguing against straw men? Sounds like a personal issue you should deal with before you complain about others.

I noticed you didn't bother adhering the question though. I wonder why.

Btw, I only shit on those that either lie, are hypocrites, or ignore reality. So if you feel you are on the receiving end of it then perhaps stop lying;)

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Its hard to tell? So you don't even realize when you are arguing against straw men? Sounds like a personal issue you should deal with before you complain about others.

I noticed you didn't bother adhering the question though. I wonder why.

attack attack attack yes we know, you're an internet know it all with a complex. Get over yourself. The personal problems are definately on your end. If you bothered to comprehend what I wrote and actually looked at your responses you might be able to fill in the gaps.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Btw, I only shit on those that either lie, are hypocrites, or ignore reality. So if you feel you are on the receiving end of it then perhaps stop lying;)

Again, you should probably go back and read your responses.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
attack attack attack yes we know, you're an internet know it all with a complex. Get over yourself. The personal problems are definately on your end. If you bothered to comprehend what I wrote and actually looked at your responses you might be able to fill in the gaps.

I read what you wrote which is why I called you out on your straw man.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Fuck them Poors! Shoulda been Rich, like Glenn. He sees the good old days as Dickens' London.

I'm guessing you don't own a business else you wouldn't be making stupid statements like that about simple factual statements like "businesses don't pay workers more than the value the employer expects them to produce." Just like you don't go into a grocery store and ask to pay $10 for milk where the shelf tag prices it at $4, businesses don't pay their employees more just because.

I suppose you could make an exception case if you can say businesses will sometimes hire someone who produces less value than their compensation if they need to for regulatory or other reasons if the unit they're in is still profitable but the general rule still holds. If businesses don't generate surplus value of what they can charge customers over the cost of labor inputs then they won't remain in business.