A question for Iraqi War Supporters

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
safe harbor was being provided.
--------------------------
It's a desert. Yuk Yuk!

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: adlep
BOBDN
rolleye.gif

tweakmm was just kidding...Doh!
Also...
Sr. Bush was lying, so now Jr. Bush is NOT lying?

Senior Bush lied, Junior is lying too.

The only way to be sure a Bush is lying? Their lips are moving.

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: mugsywwiii
Just because there are "terrorist training camps" in Iraq, that doesn't mean Iraq or Hussein supported them. We have "terrorist training camps" in the U.S. too - so-called "militia" groups white pride groups. Does the United States support them? Did the U.S. support Timothy McVeigh? Or the Branch Davidians? (The Davidians weren't necessarily terrorists, just a bunch of wackos with guns who liked their 'privacy') Have we found direct links between Saddam and Al Qaeda?

Like I said, at the very least they were provided safe harbor. The US was not allowed permission to enter the country and check them out/remove them. Think of how much easier this would have been with a little bit of cooperation.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
---------------
Hehe, read my lips.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
---------------
Hehe, read my lips.

Dan Quale has advocated for years the notion of sign language for the deaf to read posts on the internet if they don't have speakers nor headphones and therefore, can't use lip reading skills. So how can we read his lips and determine the truth without being able to see. ;)

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: HJD1
---------------
Hehe, read my lips.

Dan Quale has advocated for years the notion of sign language for the deaf to read posts on the internet if they don't have speakers nor headphones and therefore, can't use lip reading skills. So how can we read his lips and determine the truth without being able to see. ;)

I'm sure Dan Quayle would advocate sign language for the blind as well.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
-------------------------------------
Damn, that was a good one. :D

But it is how Hellen Keller did learn.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
-------------------------------------
Damn, that was a good one. :D

But it is how Hellen Keller did learn.

I left it for you and mugsy got it... it was a good retort though. Hellen K. lurnt by feeling the fingers... how neat. She be an impressive person.

I just noticed if you write be and an as I did above... it shoud be read or uttered as... 'she bean impr....' english... yuk.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Coming soon to a TV screen near you

Bush: "We have proofanity that Saddam Hussein IS Bin Laden" holds up some pics. "If you look in this picture you see Bin Laden, notice the abscencity of Sodom? Now look at this picture of Sodom, notice the abscencity of Bin Laden? That's no coincidentiliaty, they are the same person!"

;)