A pig farmer accused of being Canada's worst serial killer..

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: jonmcc33
So aren't they going to blame America for this? Somehow our criminals have corrupted their society? Always seems to be America's fault when it comes to Canadian problems/crime.

Only when blame is due...like Gun Smuggling.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Originally posted by: jonmcc33
So aren't they going to blame America for this? Somehow our criminals have corrupted their society? Always seems to be America's fault when it comes to Canadian problems/crime.

..ya. it's all your fault for eating pork chops.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Originally posted by: FoBoT
Originally posted by: mrkun
He can be paroled after 10 years? WTF?

Canada is more civilized than places like the US where the death penalty is used

..yup..they use pig farmers instead.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: jagec

Canada is more civilized than places like the US where the death penalty is used

WTF does the death penalty have to do with civilization?

i thought that was the argument against the death penalty, that only barbarian countries that aren't civilized still use the death penelty

Got an argument that isn't recursive?

Originally posted by: Auric
Originally posted by: IGBT
A pig farmer accused of being Canada's worst serial killer was found guilty of six counts of second-degree murder Sunday.

That's a bit harsh isn't it? Sure, he was caught but still deserves some credit. I'm not saying he's the best but come on!

:D

txrandom

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2004
Originally posted by: jagec

WTF does the death penalty have to do with civilization?

i thought that was the argument against the death penalty, that only barbarian countries that aren't civilized still use the death penelty

At least our barbaric country knows how to spell.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Sentence has been given: Life Imprisonmet no eligibility for Parole for 25 Years. That's basically the harshest Sentence available in the Canadian Justice System. So although he was only convicted of 2nd Degree Murder, he got a 1st Degree Murder Sentence.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: sandorski
Sentence has been given: Life Imprisonmet no eligibility for Parole for 25 Years. That's basically the harshest Sentence available in the Canadian Justice System. So although he was only convicted of 2nd Degree Murder, he got a 1st Degree Murder Sentence.
the only thing harsher we have is Dangerous Offender Status.

basically it means, if he is tagged with this, he will never get out of prison, ever.

rchoo

Oct 7, 2004
There was an episode of CSI where they found human parts in the pig pen too! mhmm, juicy.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Pepsi90919
i look forward to my tax dollars going to keeping this man alive :roll:

the ultimate irony

..ya think he'll get pork chops for dinner??

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Iron Woode
Originally posted by: sandorski
the only thing harsher we have is Dangerous Offender Status.

basically it means, if he is tagged with this, he will never get out of prison, ever.

True.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Capt Caveman
Yeah, I've followed this for a long while. Pretty fucked up. He used to dismember his victims and feed them to his pigs. I believe some of the pigs were slaughtered for human consumption.

"This pork chop dinner is in rememberance of Steve, who has been missing for 3 months."

"Mmmm! These pork chops are great! Now, back to Steve...he will be remembered for having great taste...."